Chapter Two The Reveal

Itaclics= flashback or thought
Normal= conversation or narrating

Adrien POV
-------------------------------------------
As I'm unpacking one of my suitcases Marinette comes up to me and asks me a question. "H-hi Adrien".  "Oh hello Marinette. What is is it?" I ask her. She proceeds to ask me a question but she's mumbling so I can't hear her. I ask her to repeat her question and she says "Ummmmmmm well I was wondering a-are you a little? YOU DONT HAVE TO ANSWER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!".

  All I can think about is: how does she know? Will she be mad if I say yes? Will she hate me? But I have to answer truthfully. Marinette isn't  that type of person. She'll be accepting. She won't mind......right? She knows now so I don't have much of a choice but to tell her the truth.

   "Ummmmm.... well... yeah I am. PLEASE DONT GET MAD! I'M SO SORRY!" Marinette just stands there in shock. Then... she smiles,runs up to me, and hugs me.

Marinette POV
-------------------------------------------
I'm shocked that he would think I could ever be mad at him. He's probably really scared so I run up to him and hug him. He hugged me back and started to cry. I just hugged him tighter and rubbed circles on his back in an attempt to sooth him. He at me and smiles through his tears. S-so you're not m-mad? He asked me. "I could never be mad at you princess" I tell him. I can feel him blushing as he snuggles into the crook of my neck and smiles. I giggle at how cute he's being.

Third Person POV
-------------------------------------------
Marinette looks at Adrien and asks "Hey this is a weird request but, would it be ok if I was your caregiver? Adrien looks at her surprised and nods his head yes.

   Marinette tells him that he can call her anything he wants and he replies with "Ok mommy". Marinette blushes and giggles knowing that Adrien is in his headspace.

  Marinette POV
-------------------------------------------
"Ok baby how old are you?" I ask Adrien and he replies by holding up 4 fingers to me while he smiles and giggles.

  "Well, I think it's time for my princess to eat something." I tell him while tickling his stomach. "Ok mommy!" He says while running down the stairs to the kitchen while giggling and smiling widely.

   (Adrien and Nino have rooms upstairs while the kitchen and living room are downstairs and the laundry room is in the basement)

Third Person POV
-------------------------------------------
Marinette asks Adrien what he wants and he says "hhmmmmm.... mac-oni an cheese mommy!" Marinette chuckles and says "ok princess" while her little is bouncing up and down beside her.

Time Skip brought to you by: Adrien's cuteness

As soon as Marinette is done cooking she calls Adrien into the kitchen to eat and sees the little running into the kitchen giggling . Marinette laughs and gives him a bowl of macaroni and cheese. She then ask him to get his sippy cup. He exclaimes " I forgots ih!" and he runs up the stairs to his room to retrieve it . As soon as he gives the cup to Marinette she gets apple juice from the fridge, puts some in his sippy cup, and hands it to him.

   When Adrien is done eating he watches cartoons and falls asleep on the couch. When Marinette sees him sleeping she picks Adrien up and carries him to his room, tucks him in, kisses his forehead, and shuts his light off.
   Marinette then texts Alya to tell her the good news.