Chapter Six: Chat Noir and Ladybug

Adrien's POV
-------------------------------------------------
When I wake up from my nap I get my normal clothes on and then go to my backpack to get Plagg. I notice that he's is gone from my bag. I start to freak out and look everywhere in the room until I hear snickering coming from above me. I look up towards the ceiling with a deadpan expression on my face to see Plagg on the ceiling fan sticking his tongue out at me.

I think of an idea and start to grin. I grab the string on the fan and pull it. Plagg starts going in circles very fast and screams for me to turn off the fan. I start to laugh and than pull the string again.

While the fan is slowly coming to a stop Plagg looks at me angrily. I fall back into the bed while laughing hysterically. He sits on my desk and crosses his arms in anger. I can tell he's trying his hardest not to cataclysm me.

After he calmed down he came over to me. "Adrien we need to go on patrol remember?" "Oh yeah. Plagg! Claws out!" I yell out. I sneak out my window and leave for the Eifel tower where I'll meet Ladybug.

Marinette's POV
-------------------------------------------------
I woke up to Tikki patting my face while saying "Wake up Marinette!" It took me a minute to realize where I was. I forgot Alya and I fell asleep on the couch at Nino's house.

"It's time for patrol Marinette!" Tikki whisper yells into my ear as to not wake Alya. I quickly get up and go to the kitchen. I know I saw some sticky notes here... I think to myself as I search the countertop. After about a minute I find the sticky notes. I also found a pen in my search so I wrote a note to everyone so they wouldn't worry about where I went. The note said "I went back home after I woke up so see ya tomorrow guys! Sweet dreams hope you all sleep well! Love, Mari❤️"

There. That should be fine. I think as I quietly leave the house. I go into the nearest alleyway and transform into Ladybug. I start to head towards the Eifel tower to meet up with Chat Noir .

~Time skip~

Adrien's POV
-------------------------------------------------
When I got to the Eifel tower I accidentally hit one of the metal beams while landing. I start to slip. "N-no I can't sw-slip. Right now. L-ladybug needs me. Paris n-needs me." I whisper trying to keep myself from slipping into headspace.

Third Person POV
-------------------------------------------------
( Since it's third person Adrien will be addressed as Chat Noir and Marinette will be addressed as Ladybug)

As Chat Noir is struggling to stay out of headspace you can see Ladybug in the distance. When Ladybug is about ten blocks from the tower Chat Noir finally slips.

He got scared so he starts to whimper. Soon that turns into tears as he cries loudly. You can tell that Ladybug is startled and she looks all around herself to find where the crying was coming from. She finally found the origin of the noise and rushed to Chat Noir quickly.

Marinette's POV
-------------------------------------------------
I hear crying and it surprises me. I look all around myself and see Chat Noir crying loudly. I started running as fast as I can towards where Chat Noir was. It took a while because he was almost at the top of the Eifel tower. " He Chat what's wrong?" I ask him as I hold him in my arms. "I-ih dawk" he tells me in-between sobs. My eyes widen and Chat starts to sob more. W-what? Chat Noir is a little!? I'll take him to my house so he can calm down and go to bed. Ill just tell him that it's my friend's house so he doesn't get suspicious. I think as I whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

   After he calms down I ask him if he wants to come to my friend's house and go to bed. He nods his head repeatedly. I stand up and position him on my hip. " Hold on tight little one." I tell him as I swing my yo yo towards my house.