Chapter Five The Surprise: Part Two

Adrien's POV
-------------------------------------------------
'Oh my gosh Nino's a little!? Maybe he'll play with me and my toys! I'm so excited I can't wait!' I think while smiling widely after Alya tells us the good news. Mari still looks really shocked so I tap her shoulder and she looks at me. "What's wrong mommy?" I ask. "Nothing baby." She tells me while patting my head in a soothing matter. "Otay!" I say happily as Alya giggles and Mari blushes wildly.

   "S-stop it Alya!" Mari says and pouts while Alya is trying to calm herself. "Ok, ok sorry girl" She says while still giggling at our antics. I blush and hide my face in the crook of Mari's neck while she pats my head and tries to sooth me.

   Alya apologizes and we continue talking for about an hour. We hear creaking coming from up stairs and Alya excuses herself to go get Nino. By now I've come out if little space and I'm sitting with Mari.

We hear faint voices and look towards the stairs. "N-no I don wanna come down! They're gonna make fun of me!" Nino's voice says while Alya tries to coax him into coming down with sweet words.

Mari goes upstairs while I sit on the couch in confusion.

Marinette's POV
----------------------------------------------- As I go up the stairs Alya and Nino's voices become louder and more clear. When I reach the top of the stairs Nino looks at me in terror and starts to cry. Alya scoops him up in her arms and whispers sweet nothings into his ear.

   When he's calmed down I come closer to him and start to talk to him. "Hey baby . It's ok we don't judge you. We love you no matter what." I tell him while smiling warmly. "Do you want to hear a secret?" I ask him and he nods yes excitedly. "Adrien's a little too and he really wants to play with you" I tell him as his small smile widens.

   "W-weally Mawi?" " Of course I'd never lie to you baby". His face lights up even more as he rushes down the stairs to play with Adrien. Alya and I smile at each other before we follow him.

Adrien's POV
-------------------------------------------------
I hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs accompanied by sweet giggling. I look at the stairs in confusion until I see Nino. He comes up to me and hugs me tightly while still giggling. 'He must be in little space' I thought as I started to slip.

Marinette's POV
-------------------------------------------------
When Alya and I reach the bottom of the stairs the sight we see melts our hearts. We see Nino hugging Adrien while they both giggle sweetly. We sneak up on them and yell "boo!" At them while they squeal. We laugh as the two start to giggle after seeing that it was just us. They both hug us and yell "Hi mommy!" at the same time and start to giggle again. "Hey princess. How old are you?" I ask him while I move him into my lap.

   He blushes and holds out 3 fingers. Alya looks at me and holds out 2 fingers telling me that Nino's two years old. They both waddle towards the stairs and Alya and I rush over to make sure they won't hurt themselves. They walk up the stairs to Nino's room and Nino gets a box out from under his bed.

   He opens it and gets out some toys for them to play with. Before they can start to play Alya and I grab Nino and Adrien and I take Adrien to his room. I get his little things out. I change him into a black sweater with gold stars on it, a black pair of shortalls, knee high socks, and a diaper. I grab a few more little items of his and we go to Nino's room again.

(This is Adrien's outfit and other little things)

   When we get into his room Nino's dressed in a black and white onsie and a diaper with a pacifier in his mouth playing with a wolf stuffie.

Adrien runs over to Nino and hugs him. They both start to giggle contently as they play with their toys.

   Alya and I talk for about an hour before we notice that they both look really tired. I scoop up Adrien in my arms and bring him to his room as Alya puts Nino in his bed, tucks him in, and kisses his cheek. I put Adrien in bed with his stuffie and tuck him in. "Nigh nigh mommy" he says tiredly after I kiss his forehead. "Good night princess" I tell him as I turn his light of and turn on his noise machine that was in his little things.

I close his door quietly and walk downstairs. Alya is already on the couch and I sit down next to her. We decide that we'll talk until they wake up.