Chapter Three: The Date

Alya's POV
----------------------------------------------------------
When Nino leaves to get us ice cream I check the time on my phone when I notice I have a text From Mari.
'Oh hey! Mari just texted me! I wonder what it's about.' I think to myself as I type in my password and I'm immediately greeted by many texts. ' Jeez it must be urgent' I think as I start to read them.

A is Alya and M is Mari

M: giirrrllll guess what?!?

M: I can't believe this I'm freaking ouuuutttt

M: This is so crazyyyyyy

A: Jeez gurl what's up?

M: Guess what?

A: What?

M: I'm taking care of a little nooooowwwwww!!!!

A: Seriously! That's awesome! I'm so happy for u 😁

M:Ikr

A: Soooooooo. Who is iiiiittttttt??

M: I can't say yet. But it's someone we know.

M: Once he wakes up I'll ask him if I can tell u k?

A: K

A: wait..So it's a he? And I know him?🤔

A:Omg it's Adrien isn't it?

M: Maybeeeeee 🙂🙂🙂

A: SRSLY!?! 😲😲

M: yeah

A: gtg Nino's back

M: k ttyl

I finish talking to Mari as soon as Nino comes back from getting us ice cream.

Nino's POV -----------------------------------------------------------
As I'm getting ice cream I can see Alya texting someone. 'Huh. Wonder who that is.' I think to myself as I give Andre the money for our ice cream. I walk over to her and give her an ice cream cone filled with orange and mint ice cream.
(Mint is Nino's colour and orange is Alya's because they're Rena Rouge and Carapace)

She responds with a polite "Thank you." and begins to eat her ice cream.

'Ok. Today's the day. I have to tell Alya that I'm a little.
She'll be ok with it. She won't make fun of me or leave me. She loves me she'd never do that. At least I hope so.'

These were the thoughts cascading through my mind as if it was a waterfall while I was walking, hands clasped tightly, with Alya. We are currently walking through the park when I ask Alya if we can go somewhere more private. She happily replies with a "sure, of course" as we walked to a park bench away from other civilians.
"So I-I have something to t-tell you." I tell Alya. "Of course what is it babe?" Alya asks me. "D-do you know what a l-little i-is?" I ask her terrified that she might break up with me after she knows. "W-wait...... you're a little!?" She says supprised and with a huge smile plastered on her face.
'w-what? How does she know what a little is? I-is she a mommy? Can she be MY mommy? No she probably wouldn't want to. Well, at least I can ask right?' I thinks as I stare at Alya, speechless. As soon as I find my words I reply with "Y-yeah but how do you know about l-littles?"

She looks at me while blushing and says "y-yeah. And I would like to ask you a question.". I respond with a nod of my head and she continues. "W-would you like to be m-my little and I c-could be your mommy?"

'N-no way. She didn't just say that. This is amazing. I'm so happy right now.' I think while blushing immensely. I finally reply with a nod of my head and a 'yes mommy' which makes her blush even more. "O-ok baby do you want to go home?" she asks me which instantly makes me fall into little space.

"Otay Mommy!" I respond cheerfully while bouncing up and down. She giggles and holds my hand as we start to walk to my house.