Take (10)

"Nem, you have to get the Inganop youth for us." Zartzs focused her voice through the locomotive whistle view where Nem was stationed.

"No problem, bosslady. I'll do it."
She pressed the switch at her left to carry her downwards through a connecting tube that led to inside the first cabin car.

From there, Nem rushed to the last wagon while ensuring she doesn't slip or get taken out by the Defence Force.

Zartzs already briefed the soldiers before she arrived. All they had to do was to execute the plan. The soldiers settled before they disembarked on an alternative track.

Cascachu couldn't participate in this mission. He was too injured.

The sharpened points from the large, black mass were completely on Zartzs, leaving few to come after them.

Nem opened the wagon door while a subordinate held the directional brake that guided them through the onslaught of artillery. She threw her whip repeatedly, but violent shifts in speed and direction prevented success.

They kept their distance and continued to position Nem in the best way possible to complete their mission.

"My power not the best in these kinda situations you know." Hahbou was honest with everyone once they noticed the direction of the wagon. "Get your weapons ready for when they get close."

The vehicle's glass covering retracted and those ready to retaliate did. Their target had lowered considerably due to the carbon fibre transformation, while conversely, the end of the rosy connector bridge morphed into a ramp.

"Why am I restrained?" The Inganop uttered after waking. His handcuffs were magnetic, conjoined in an unbreakable union even with desperation to break it.

I see you under some pressure there, Hahbou. Wixin's suit gradually increased with helium as he called in.

How long it go take you to come? Hahbou was desperate for his help.

Ummmmmm. Give or take ten minutes or so.

That too long.

Well, I've already prepared my speedy route. Wixin's inflated arms created a prolonged struggle to reach the flap at the back. It took some time to unhook it, and once he did, his helium ascent became a hassle to control.

He neared the train too quickly. Unable to stop, skull to wagon made the most unpleasant of sounds. His head somehow hit the bottom of one of the cabins through a space between the tracks. As a result, the wagon wheels, and the carriage fell over. Nem stretched to shut the door but she got caught in the mix.

"Oh shucks, man!" Zartzs winced in pain as her attacks drew Ippe away.

Wixin returned to earth gnashing his teeth and holding his head with both of his arms.

The wagon tumbling its contents gave an opportune moment to strike. Many munitions flew. The cabin was punctured by Rebounders and harmed by multiple explosions.

During all of this, a newly manifested track formed beneath them. The wheels landed true and immediately continued ahead to assist in the capture of the hooded stranger.

* * *

Zazavin and Mezamica Um's deadlock broke, releasing a spectacular shockwave that dissipated the dust cloud.

"Woooooowwww, Zazavin. You're so strong." Teinova swooned.

He latched onto the lengthened end of Mezamica Um. From his height, he slobbered saliva between his eyelids to hinder his vision. Zazavin then charged his final strike. It was the most powerful carve he could do knowing that carrying Teinova and Durin prevented his full potential.