Deviants Can Be Dangerous Too!(Warning: Various Amounts Of Violence)

Connor's eyes were not going to leave the TV screen anytime soon. He was attentively watching a news channel talk about a new deviancy situation. Random chosen humans declared live that if Deviants are to be considered as humans, then they should be blamed for the same reasons and for the same actions that they cause. That made sense, at least to Connor it did. For once, most of the humans were being fair about androids. That wasn't a common occurrence everyday. However, what truly caught Connor's attention was he saw North on there with a few other Deviants. She was the only one talking. He listened observantly, making sure he didn't overlook one single word she replied back to the male reporter.

"All of the androids who could have possibly killed every police officer they've come across deserve some justice. Do you guys agree?" The male reporter asked.

"Are you sure you heard the Detroit Police Department correctly?" North had a slight sneer sent towards the human reporter. "If they were truly androids, then Markus would've touched upon those subjects a long time ago. He would've found out about them and immediately implement the justice they very well deserve."

"Perhaps he's preoccupied with other businesses. Has he had a few more meetings with President Warren recently?"

"He's only met her twice. So, he isn't that busy. Well... I do give him a lot to do sometimes, but I guess that is what happens when he considers you as his runner-up."

'What? I thought I learned that Simon is their 2nd leader.' Connor was genuinely confused. Sure, he only met them once at their new building, but surely Markus and the others wouldn't lie to him for something as little as that. Markus must have changed it up. He and North are lovers, after all.

"Hey Connor, what's on the news for today?" Hank wondered as the old man finally was up making his morning coffee.

"Markus's lover, North, is on there answering a male reporter's questions about the many murders towards all human/android police officers caused by vengeance-filled Deviants."

"Great. Sounds like fun." Hank uttered sarcastically, but was still adamant on seeing what was happening. He finished his coffee, then stood in the living room beside Connor to watch and remain aware of every little tidbit of the tense conversation between North and the man.

"Now, sorry to get off track here, but was is it like being lovers with a revolutionary leader?"

"Oh man, I have a LOT to say for that one!" North inhaled. "He is amazing. Markus is able to keep everyone in the same room calm no matter who went through what. He's vastly understanding and forgiving towards everyone he meets. He's the only reason why your President hasn't killed us all... as of yet."

"Jesus, and I thought I was salty." Hank grumbled. Connor could already tell that his father disliked North. Hank hadn't even met her in person yet! "I mean, she's kinda right, but I feel she needs to tone it down a bit. We already went through the revolution. We don't fuckin' need another just 'cause some fuckin' rude androids believe that we humans still haven't given them everythin' they want."

"He must be the best android to get along with." The reporter added.

"Oh, you don't even know half of it." She smirked.

The male reporter laughed for a moment, but none of the few androids did. "Alright, getting back on subject. Are you and other Deviants open to police officers of both species and genders? If not, if I may ask, then why?"

"Well, as long as they are not killing our asses, then I should be okay, or at the very least tolerable with them." North answered bluntly.

"Why do you feel tolerable about them?"