Evasion Of Personal Space(Warning: Attempted Non-Consensual Acts)

"Connor! Come into the livin' room. There is a very serious crime bein' shown on the TV. It'd be better for ya to listen to it yourself then me havin' to explain it to ya." Hank called out for his android son as the boy sped to the living room with Sumo on his tail. He ceased his sprinting and gawked at the screen once he heard and saw what was happening on there.

There was that same male reporter but with no Deviants there for him to talk to. Instead, he was standing beside a run-down house with police officers and nurses helping out androids who looked to be more mentally damaged than physically. Their clothes looked torn and their eyes were full of certain emotions Connor had never visually seen before. The reporter's voice sounded just as broken as the other androids felt. Connor felt a slow burning within his thirium pump. The whole situation was merely abnormal to him. A few of the androids were Traci models: Two females and one male. Most the other models were various other kinds who didn't have much to them. Nearly all of the androids were female and there were only a small number of males. "Well, at least we have some good news. We have found all of the victims from this very home all in one piece. If it weren't for our hardworking police officers and doctors, then our society would surely fall into some dark times. Sadly, I have some bad news. We weren't able to find the leader who's behind this appalling organization. All the info we have of the leader is a few mere guesses. The leader could be a male, a human being, and possibly a psychopath. That is all folks. Hope you all have a good day."

"Heh, doubt we will if we're receivin' new info of a crime before we even make it to our department." Hank was gruff about the whole thing.

Connor knelt down, pet Sumo a few times, then rose back up. "I wonder what happened to those poor Deviants."

"I have a couple of guesses I wouldn't want to verbally share about as of now." Hank shook his head roughly.

"They look like they were beaten to a pulp." Connor muttered.

"That was gonna be my second guess, but I don't wanna believe the first one could be true, let alone even mention about it." Hank groaned. "Let's just go and get this over with."

Connor remained silent as he wordlessly followed Hank to the car. Once they made it to the department and entered inside, the duo saw a new duo they never expected to see once in their entire lives.

"Wow. Looks like Shithead's found a new partner." Hank snickered when there was bickering between Gavin Reed and a new android.

"Shut the fuck up, ya dumb piece of plastic! They're fucking here now!" Gavin yelled at the new model.

"What? Are you not capable of having a conversation with an android in front of others here? I could fix that problem promptly without delay." The android- taller than Connor and just about the same height as Hank- retorted smoothly- with a voice slightly deeper than Connor's voice- towards the hot-headed human.

"I've scanned him." Connor whispered to Hank. "He is an RK900 model. He would've replaced me for good if it weren't for the revolution." Hank bristled at what Connor explained to him. "But now, he's just as capable at living like a human like the rest of the Deviants are."

"Jesus Christ, he was gonna replace ya?" Hank was overwhelmed with panic.

"Lieutenant, it's best not to delve too deep into a fact akin to that. We should meet up with him so we can discern what he's like as an independent being." Connor walked right up to the new model as if some kind of info like that couldn't possibly traumatize anyone. Hank had chills go down his spine, but avoided his guts and followed after Connor's lead. Connor exposed his palm towards the RK900 model, then the new android shook his hand readily.