chapter1: neighbors ❤️

Authors note: sorry for my shitty ass writing but vote pleasee.

Jen's pov- I had just moved into my house in miami.I was decorating and putting stuff away when I heard a knock on my door.
*Knock knock*
I opened the door and saw the most beautiful woman ever I didn't tell her of course because we had only just met.She held her hand out and said"My name is Leah and I live next door to you.""My name is Jennifer but you could call me Jen."" Would you like to come in?" I say. She comes and sits on the couch." Would you like something to drink?" I say. "No thanks" I sit right next to her.We sit in silence for a couple of seconds before Leah finally talks."Well I just wanted to let you know your welcome in my house at any time im always home and wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."" Thank you so much"

Leah's pov- I'm sitting in her house just thinking of how sexy she is with her white crop top and her booty shorts. Her hair was wavy.Silk like. "So are you married?" I ask. "No" Jen responds. Outside I'm regular but inside I'm just so happy because I want her I don't want her to know that I want her but I want her do bad. I mean I understand we just met but who cares I'm going for it. She looks at me and I lean in and kiss her.

Jen's pov- Leah kisses me! She leans in and kisses me I push back for a minute. Think about it then I kiss her back. She starts taking my shirt off and get on top of me. She kisses all over my upper body. She starts to take off my shorts. We start making out while her hands goes down my stomach all the way to my underwear. She puts her hand in my underwear and I moan. I make her stop. Then I start taking her shirt off and her big boobs pop out I take off her bra and her shorts. I start to kiss all over her body and she moans loudly.

*3 hours later*

"Well that was fun." Leah says. "Ya it really was." I say getting my clothes back on.As Leah goes to leave I turn her and kiss her. She moans,smiles and leaves. Now that she's gone I'm thinking about things. Especially "was this the wrong thing to do?"

Again sorry for my shitty ass writing but vote please.