Caught pt 2

Recap:leahs husband catches Jen eating Leah out

Jens POV:
" like hell you are" leahs husband says. We  all pause. "How did you even get in my house it's locked." I say shocked."No it wasn't." He says.I stood there shocked at how he got in but Leah was was ready to talk so much shit. "What the hell your supposed to be asleep! I made sure and breaking into people's houses I could basically call the police on you who the fuck do you think you are?!" Leah went off like a rocket. I had never seen her this mad and I didn't ever but since she was defending me I kinda liked it. "I had a right!"her husband says." A RIGHT?! I say. A right to break into a bitches house? No I don't fucking play bitch. Want me to call the cops? Wonder why Leah is over here fucking my instead of your small dick ass? Cause you don't deserve her shit neither do I! You can take your ass back to your house and maybe find someone else to fuck with.
*later that night*

Leahs POV:
I had to thank Jen for what she did and I meant not  not in a sexual way I meant in a different way. Jen went to go take a shower so I decided to go to the store down the street and get her something nice.
*15 minutes later*
I came back and thank god she was still in the shower. I had got her some chocolate and roses and maybe something else later but you know maybe you'll find out in the next chapter

Vote please and comment what you think❤️🥵