Caught

Recap:Jen and leah are having sex and Jens eating her out.

I'm eating her out and shes moaning loudly when I hear knock on the door."LEAH LEAH!!!!". "Omg that's my husband!" WAIT WHAT!?" I say yelling surprisingly. Leah gets dressed and opens the door. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OVER HERE I HEAR SEX NOISES?" Leahs husband says. "We aren't doing anything bad what do you mean?"leah says. I come out of my bedroom and act as if nothing is happening. "Hey I'm jennifer." I say. "Nice to meet you jennifer." He says. "Come on honey go home and I'll be right behind you." Leah says. She closes the door and looks at me." So I was right." I say. "About what?" Leah says. "You being married." I say rolling my eyes. "Don't look at me like that jen." She kisses me softly. She grabs my ass and puts it on my island. We make out for about 10 minutes. Finally she says that she has to go. We kiss and she leaves. I bite my lip as she leaves and smile.
I hear a ding on my phone
*text messages*
Leah💓🤤: I miss you alrdy😚
Jen🤤❤: me too
Leah💓🤤: imma come over tonight when my husbands asleep.
Jen🤤💓: I can't wait💦
I couldn't wait for leah to come over even though we need to discuss her being married I was just enjoying the sex so much though.
*couple hours later*
*ding dong*
Leah was here and I had our whole night planned out.
Leah's POV: she opens the door and I see her in that tight red dress and I just can't take anymore. I push her out of the doorway close the door and start kissing her. She moans softly and then pushes me away. "I made dinner" she said. "What did you make for dinner?" I say. "Some fancy."she says. "Well what if I eat you for dinner instead?" I say. "God damn you leah you turn me on so bad!" She says. I kiss her. I pick her up and take her to her room. I lay her down and pull her panties down I open her legs and start eating her out. She moans loudly. I stop and take her dress off. She takes my dress off and puts me on my back. I kiss her and she goes all the way down and starting eating me out. I moan loudly. "Omg Jen stop i-i- I'm going to come." I yell. Then my husband walks in. "Like hell you are!" He said.

TO BE CONTINUED