threesome?🥵

Recap:Jen,Alex,and Leah all head into the bedroom while Jen takes Alex's clothes off Leah takes hers and Jens clothes off.
Jens POV:
I'm taking Alex's clothes off while Leah does mine. Alex turns me over and starts eating me out. Leah stand there watching biting her lip. "The way your lips glisten makes me so vulnerable." Alex says whispering. He makes me moan. Leah starts kissing me to keep me from screaming. Alex's stops eating me out and looks at me leahs phone rings she says she has to go but says she'll be back soon. After she leaves Alex looks me dead in the eyes and I feel two fingers in. I moan and grunt as he forwards them in and out. I moan so loud I can't contain. "I'm gonna come Alex omg." " yes Jennifer come!" He yells. I have my first orgasm and little did I know I'd wouldn't be the last. I thought we were done but he had more coming. I felt it go inside and I moaned. He started thrusting it in and I couldn't take it. He put his hands in my boobs and I moaned loudly.
*5 minutes later*
We payed down waiting for leah to get back."let me text her"I say.

Leah walks in and we start again

Leah walks in and we start again.i start riding Alex while Alex eats Leah out. I moan loudly. I feel another orgasm coming.i come all over Alex and Leah comes in his mouth we both moan loudly. Leah gets off Alex's face and goes to the restroom while Alex and me continue. I continue riding him while he grabs my waist. He grunts and yells " I'm gonna come Jennifer omg" he comes all inside of me. Leah comes back out bites her lip and slaps my ass.
*couple of minutes later*
We all lay down resting after that huge celebration. I fall asleep while Leah and Alex are asleep  I already know what their gonna do but I had it so let's give Leah a turn.
Leahs POV:
Jen falls asleep. Me and Alex look at eachother. I get up and turn the shower on. Alex follows me into the shower. He  slams me against the wall and I know what's gonna happen. He puts it in and it feels so good I moan loudly and Jen walks in we motion for her to come in.......

To be continued