The dinner

Recap:Leah is under the blankets eating her out.
Jens POV:
Leah surprised me by eating me out after Alex left and I was ready to orgasm again. I had my 15,000th orgasm this week and I couldn't take it anymore. Leah came up letting me taste myself and I tasted sweet but Leah tasted better. I turned Leah on her back "freaky huh?" Leah says smiling. I shut her up by kissing her. I go under the covers and start eating her out........(the rest is history)

*Thursday*
"Leah we are gonna eat dinner with my mom and dad tonight"I say." But tonight is our anniversary baby!" I roll my eyes." I know that's why their taking us out to eat duhh." I revoke. "It's whatever I like your parents"she says. I didn't want to say anything but I had to to let her know none of that in front of my parents."No sexy shit Leah I mean it" I say. "Ya ya I know I'm not that delusional." She says rolling her eyes. I roll them back but not where she can see and she comes up and kisses me." I love you Jennifer ." She says. I smile and tell her I love her too.
*later that night at the restaurant with Jennifer's parents*

Leahs POV:
We're sitting at the table in the restaurant with Jennifer's parents. I'm sitting across from Jennifer and she giving me the look. She looks so sexy tonight with her tight blue dress and her wavy silk like hair.I move my foot to touch her leg and she shutters. "Jennifer did you get me?" Lupe says. "Yes sorry mom I was daydreaming." " Well snap of of it jen." I say. We all start laughing. I rub Jennifer's leg with my heel and she bites her lip. " excuse me mom dad I have to go to the restroom real quick." I see this as a turn on and follow her."excuse me lupe I'm going to the restroom too." She smiles but I think she knows what's happening. I get to the restroom it's a family restroom so jen had it opened and I ran in and locked it behind me. "Leah I fucking told
You none of that shit tonight and yet here we are." Jen says." You know you want it though right?" I say. She rolls her eyes and slams me against the bathroom door. We make out for like 10 minutes straight. Then I squeeze her ass and start kissing her neck making her moan. I turn her around and make her bend over the sink and I grab her thigh while kissing her neck. She moans softly.
*5 minutes later*
"Ouuu that line was long took forever to go to the restroom!" Jen comes back laughing. I left before her so nothing was to suspicious. "What's that bruise on your neck?!" Lupe says.i realized now that I have jen a hickey."hu-" Jen starts. "She bumped into something it's nothing really it's okay." I cover for Jen."uh- y-yea" Jen stutters. Lupe looks suspicious but just smiles and says okay.
*After dinner*
Me and Jen are driving in complete silence. "Thanks for covering for me baby." Jen says quietly. "Yeah no problem,even though I think she already knows what happened." I say. We both laugh.i love seeing Jens smile its everything 🥺❤️.
Jens POV:
That was so close at dinner I couldn't believe it honestly. But I was gonna give it to leah so bad tonight she wouldn't be able to get out of bed tmr but I'm joking of course she has to get out of bed because she has to go out of town for work.
*At home*
I grab leahs hand and take her to the bedroom I shut the door behind us.i lock it. As I bend over I feel her staring at my ass. "See anything you like baby?" I say. "Mmmmmmm." She moans. I unzip my tight blue dress. I let my top of my dress fall as I walk over to leah slowly. She grabs my waist and pulls me to her kissing me vigorously.I push her down and got on top of her. She squeezes my ass and I moan. I love it when she does that it makes me feel even more turned on. She unhooks my bra and takes my white laced thong off. She slid my dress off and started fingering me. I moaned as loud as anyone ever could. She put her hands on my boobs squeezing them and making me moan. She starts sucking my boobs leaving hickey all over my chest. She them goes back down eating me out. I slowly moan. "Uhhhh mmmmmm leah baby!" I yell. I come all in her mouth and she licks me clean.

*couple of minutes later*
" I don't want you to go out of town baby." I say." I know baby but you got Alex and he can please you while I'm gone." She says. "Yea maybe...." I say thinking about it.
*next day*
I wake up and leahs gone as always. I miss her but I decide to get out and run some errands.
*7 hours later*
Today was the longest day of my life uggh I'm tired but not tired enough...... let's text Alex......

I couldn't wait for Alex to come over I was craving him

I couldn't wait for Alex to come over I was craving him. I was craving someone.
Alex's POV:
I was so ready to eat Jen out for the 100th time this week. I arrived at Jens house just to open the door and find her in the room wearing red lingerie she motioned for me to come in and shut the door behind me

To be continued/ I'm coming out with a new jeleah book called "vulnerable" so check it out soon ❤️😏