Weekend alone or is it?

Recap-leah comes all in Jens mouth.
Jens POV:
Me and Leah lay in the bed recovering from what just happened. "Jen baby I gotta go out of town for work this weekend." Leah says."Aww baby really?" I say sad. "Yes baby but I'll be back Sunday." She says. I nod and kiss her soft lips as I fall asleep she kisses my neck."Goodnight baby." She says half asleep. "Goodnight."
*the next morning*
I woke up early to find Leah gone. She had already left for work. I missed her already. I texted her.

I wanted her so bad I couldn't resist

I wanted her so bad I couldn't resist. I needed her so bad and I couldn't hold it in.

 I needed her so bad and I couldn't hold it in

I couldn't wait for her to get home. I needed her so bad.
*sunday*
I was in my bed about to fall asleep when I felt someone kissing on me. I jumped then realized it was leah.i go up and kisses her and she lays me down. I think to myself "it's like we're always having sex."
Leahs POV:
She thinks we're just gonna have sex tonight but little does she know we are going to a baseball game. We lay down after having sex and rest I tell her that we are going to a baseball game tonight and she starts getting ready immediately. She wearing this tight nude dress. She looks so hot I just wanna fuck her but we have to get to the game. We get to the game and have the front row seats. "Hey leah you see number 13?" Jen exclaims."yea why?" I ask. "He so fucking hot like omg I wanna like just omg!" Jen says thirsty. I look at her smiling. She has no idea what's coming. After the game I introduced her to number 13."hello I'm Jennifer Lopez you are?" Jen says. "I'm Alex Rodriguez." He says. Staring Jen up and down he talks to me. "Would you like to come back to our house?"I say because Jen wasn't gonna do it. "Um ya sure just lemme go get dressed." He says.

Alex's POV:
They are both so fucking hot bug I could never compare to what they want. I go back to their house and we sit down and watch a movie. Jennifer is wearing this right nude dress and she looks so sexy in it. Leahs wearing this tight pant suit and omg is she hot. Jen asks us if we want anything to drink I say no but leah says yes and she gets up. Her curves are so hot and thick. Leah whispers in my ear "I know you want her, everyone wants her." I think about it and whisper back " your right I want her so bad." Leah gets up and tells me to follow her and Jen to the bedroom. Jen closes the door and slowly walks over to me slowly taking my clothes off while Leah takes hers off

To be continued.......
Crds to jlo fanfic for the text message idea❤️