sex again?

Jens POV: im sitting there thinking if I should go and knock on her door after what had happened. Maybe I should maybe I shouldnt i keep saying to myself. In the middle of my talking to myself I hear a knock. I open the door to find leah standing there with this look on her face. Whats wrong? I ask. She puts her finger on my lips and says sssshhh. Then kisses me. I kiss her back then back away. I need to talk to you I say. We only just met and I dont even know anything about you except that for one hour my neighbor for two you are super into me and for three your married. Who says? Leah said. I- I just kinda assumed. I say quietly. Never assume. She says. She takes me to my bedroom and lays me down. Wait. I said. What now? Leah says in a mad tone of voice. I- never mind. I say. I turn her back to the side of the bed and get on top of her I started taking her clothes off. Wait. She says. Are you sure you wanna do this. She says mocking me. I shut her up by kissing her and she doesn't stop me.

🔞🔞Warning sexual content🔞🔞
She turns me over and starts taking my clothes off. We are both half naked now. She puts her hand in my panties. I moan. Then she whispers you deserve everything.I moan again. She continues talking. In. The. World. I moan louder than before. Finally I turn her over and I am going to make this time count. She starts kissing me. I stop her and start kissing her body. All. The. Way. Down. I start to eat her out. She moans while putting her hands on my head. She moans loudly.

You thought I was going to go on but your gonna have to wait for the next chapter~jennifer
Comment when you think I should do the next chapter