The gift

Recap:Leah went to the store to buy Jen a gift

Leahs POV:
I sit the chocolates and flowers down i got her favorite flowers roses 🌹 . She always had roses in her house somewhere. I hear the water turn off and I hurry to set everything up. She gets out and immediately smiles.""you did this for me leah?" "Yes baby because I I love you ❤️ and I wanna be your forever and I want you to be my forever." Jen smiles and I walk over and kiss her softly on her wet lips. She drops her towel and I automatically know what she wants.I throw her on the bed but she gets off and points her fingers to the shower. She turns the water back on and gets in.I take my clothes of and get in. I push her against the wall and she bites her lips. I start kissing her slowly and she moans. As I go lower she knows what's coming and is getting  prepared. I'm eating her out and she's moaning endlessly. Her wetness was so good. I went harder. She moaned louder.
Jens POV:
As she's eating me out I can't take it I feel my orgasm coming. "Oh my god Leah-baby-I'm gonna come oh my god." I yell. She seems to not care and keeps going.i come all in her mouth and she lets the shower wash it alway into the drain as she's standing up I go behind her and grab her around the waist. I start kissing her neck slowly as leahs moans I turn her around as she turns she bites her lips as she knows I don't play when it comes to this. I push her on the tub floor. The water runs on her body it makes me want her even more.i open her legs and started to eat her out she moans and I go harder. I'm determined to make her come. She's moaning so loud. "I'm Jen-I'm- ughhhhhh". Leah screams.she comes all over my tongue.

To be continued......