Chapter Two

Davina's POV

I groan as I hear my fucken alarm.

I turn it off and attempt to get off the bed but I roll off the bed and land of the floor with a thump.

Fuck it's too early for this.

I lay there for a couple more minutes until I decide to finally get up. I brushed my teeth and do my morning routine. My makeup is simple like my outfit.

 My makeup is simple like my outfit

I check the time and see it's 7:28.

Crap I'm going to be late.

I go downstairs to for breakfast and see my dad not there.

Wtf

Shrugging I go to the fridge to get myself at least a caprisun since I'm not getting no fucken breakfast.

I fucken need food.

I go to the garage and choose one of my dad's precious cars. I grinned and find the one I want, his Black Ferrari.

I get the keys and hop in that bitch and open the garage door, as I'm waiting for the door to open I see it's 7:35.

Guess I'm speeding.

As I pull up to the school and park in the parking lot I see it's 7:47.

12 minutes not bad.

As I get off the car and go into school I see people already looking at me some with curiosity, lust, and jealousy.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself.

I walked down the hall to the office with my head held high.

First mistake.

Once I'm in the office I see a old lady about 68 years old.

"Hi, I'm Davina Rose Trevino it's my first day and I'm here for my schedule" I say emotionlessly.

"Hello yes I know who you are Mr. Trevino called this morning, everything is set.... give me a second to print out your schedule" she says walking to the printer.

I roll my eyes, dad couldn't even come with me.

Fucker.

As I'm waiting for my schedule that's taking too damn long I sit down and decided to text my and Damien telling them I'm at school. I get a nice reply from my mom, Damien replies saying not to kill anybody.

"He knows me so well" I laughed looking at my phone.

Suddenly a pretty girl walks in, she brown medium length hair and brown eyes. She turned to me and smiled which I gave back surprisingly. She looked younger than me and gave me a friendly aura. In her hands she had a coffee from Starbucks.