Chapter Ten

Angelo's POV

I'm outside Alex's and Britney's stupid house. I'm smoking a cigarette trying to de stress myself before entering.

A couple minutes pass and I go in.

I fucken hate parties.

This bitch packed asf.

I immediately start pushing bodies out of my way, and start looking for Davina.

What am I gonna say to her?

I enter the dinning room and I immediately spot pink hair.

Ivy. I swear that girls hair helps her be spotted easily.

There's a bunch of people watching two people play beer pong.

Kaylee..

And Malcolm.

Fuck! Antonio won't be happy about this, he's been liking Kaylee for the longest but he's a pussy and said he doesn't want to involve her in the mafia life.

As I look at her play I see she looks kind of tipsy, I also see Malcolm shoot her a wink.

Well damn.

I get my phone from my pocket and walk out to the backyard and call Antonio.

"Hey man wassup" He said answering in the second ring.

"Are you done with the new shipment of drugs?" I ask him.

"Na, not yet... why?" He questioned.

"Leave Gino in charge and come to Alex's party" I told him calmly.

"Man what the fuck, you know I hate parties and you know Katy is gonna be there and she's annoying as fuck if you want someone to go just ask Gino bec-"

I cut his rambling and said "Kaylee is here"

A/N: Katy is Britney's bestfriend

He didn't say anything for a couple seconds but then said "She isn't, she wouldn't, stop playing"

"On my mama dude, but there's more Malcolm is here too and they're playing beer pong... and I saw his ugly ass wink at her" I informed him.

"On my way" is all he said before clicking.

Time to find Davina.

I go back into the dinning room and find Alessia, but I don't spot Davina anywhere.

"Ale" I called out to her.

She turned and smiled "Vince!"

Already tipsy.

"Where's Davina" I asked her.

"D? Oh? She's in the kitchen but don't worry she's not lonely!" She said smirking.

What does she mean not lonely?

I nod and start walking to the kitchen but I stop when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Britney.

I sigh and say "What?"

She pouts and says "I missed you"

Clingy ass.

"Well I don't" I say pushing her hand from my shoulder off and walk into the kitchen.

She suddenly starts fucking kissing me catching me off guard, I push her away and as I was about to yell at her I see Davina in a two piece yellow plaid skirt.