Chapter Twenty Two

Damien's POV (Hehe)

I have a crush on Alessia.

I just met her and don't really know her, but I can tell she's different but I'm trying to decide whether or not to fight these feelings. There's this fire in her eyes and it makes me feel a type of way.

My ugly ass sister had a boo, why can't I? I honestly don't know how they deal with each other they weird as fuck but I mean that's them, I did get a dog out of their relationship I guess.

I haven't told my sister but I've been in touch with Draco, I know she's going to kill me when she finds out but it's a must. He's covering for us with his bastard uncle Ryker, who wants Davina dead.

I think.

A/N: If you don't remember these characters go to chapter 13.

I can't lie Draco fucked up bad when it came to my sister. He was being manipulated by his uncle and I know that's not an excuse but what matters now is that he's protecting us. He knows a lot of our information even if Davina thinks otherwise, but he hasn't snitched us out. He still loves her but I know he knows Davina well and he knows he can't be forgiven. He watched her get tortured and that left both physical scars and emotional scars, although what she doesn't know is that he's the one who helped me get her out of there. While he was distracting his uncle Ryker, he gave me the things I needed to get her out of there.

His uncle Ryker.

That's a whole other shit, he's seriously fucked up in the head. He's power hungry and that's not ever good for anyone. He doesn't care for a lot of things, but being a gang leader is his priority. He was supposed to pass down the title to Draco but he keeps lacking and Draco's 20.

I've always thought he had some sort of an obsession with Davina but held back due to his nephew. He always wanted in a way control everything about Davina her fights, where her fights took place, and when. I've also always thought it killed him not knowing more about her, but this is all a theory... I can be wrong.

He even decided what she wore in these illegal fights. Am I tripping out? I don't know.

But then why didn't he kill her right away? Why is he still looking for her? Revenge? What if there's a bigger meaning? Or what if I'm just looking into this too much?

Draco texted me telling that after all these months he's still searching.

Should she even be underground fighting again? Well we're about to find out because her fight is coming up and I set everything for her already.

It's good cash, but she isn't going for that.

I don't know how they trained her but she's really good and at first it was scary to find out she was fighting.

She didn't have much girl friends back home and I'm happy she made some good ones here.

Like Alessia.

I like her but Angelo told me it was no use but I like a challenge.

Should I go after her or not?

I like teasing her it gets her riled up and I like when she snaps at me. I also like when she laughs at my jokes, her laugh is beautiful.

What I don't like is all these guys flirting with her, she doesn't flirt back but with some she does and that doesn't stir well in me. When I flirt her she immediately talks shit and gets angry but other times she blushes.

I haven't really paid attention to other girls since I've met her which is strange. I like pussy... a lot of it and believe me when no other girl is making my dick even twitch a bit, I haven't had sex since I got here and that's a ultimate record.