Chapter Twenty Nine

Don't forget to vote and comment 🌻

Zayn's POV (Surprise)

Angelo Vincenzo Moretti.

What a small fucking world.

And he's with my baby sister.

I still can process it, I knew who he was from the moment I saw him. I'm actually surprised he didn't recognize me since I've been working for his dad, the don of the Italian Mafia for a couple years now.

I know Davina doesn't know about him or his life style because after what her last piece of shit boyfriend did, she swore never to affiliate herself with someone in gangs again.

Never say never.

Imagine her finding out her boyfriend is the future Don.

She's a little spitfire and craves the adrenaline.

And besides she can't know about him and the mafia.

Because of Omertà.

The code of silence.

Omertà is probably the most annoying shit ever, yes I did tell them I worked for the Italian Mafia but no I can't say anything more than that to them.

And that's how I know Angelo hasn't told Davina.

His father the Don surprisingly took a liking to me, I'm his eyes and ears when it comes to his fighting events and deals. You can say I'm kind of a spy for him. I never talk or meet with him in public, I also plan most of the fighting events.

I know this isn't the best job to have but they pay a shit load of money and I need to make sure my son is set for college.

The good thing is the Don told me he's sending Angelo to Italy for business and won't be back for a minute, so he won't attend this fighting event and Davina won't see him there.

I don't like to lie to my family but I have no other choice.

The good thing is according to her this is her last fight. So she won't see Angelo at a place like that or he won't see her.

Looking into the future they probably won't even last. Davina gets bored easily now and Angelo is the same from what I heard of, "Fucks every girl he can" his dad once told me.

Although the thought of them being sexually involved disgusts me, I know I can't do shit about it. If you tell Davina not to do something she's mostly likely going to do it just because you told her not to.

Angelo's POV

I'm currently flying to Italia on a private jet with Antonio and Gino.

"Why y'all stronzos looking so mad for?" Gino asks, chuckling slightly.

"Someone is crossing us of course I'm going to be fucking pissed" I snap.

There was about 12 boxes delivered to one of our warehouses in Italy with our men's heads. Their the same people who fucking blew up our other warehouse.

Their getting bold.

What we know is that theirs more than one mole, and currently one of them is being tortured at our base.

I can't wait to have some fun.

I look up and see Antonio reading a book and look at Gino who looks bored out of his fucking mind.