Chapter Fourteen

Davina's POV

Today is Damien's first day of school, and since I'm such a nice sister I woke up extra early to wake my lovely brother up.

I tip toe in his room, trying to balance the bucket of water filled with ice I have. Once I get close to his bed I remove his phone so it wouldn't get wet.

I'm not that fucked up.

"Damien it's type to get your lazy ass up" I say while shaking him with one hand.

Without opening his eyes he groggily says "I'll get up when I want to get up don't tell me what to do you ugly beast"

What a bitch!

I didn't think twice before I dropped the water on him and he shot up in sitting positioned gasping.

"DAVINA WHAT THE HELL!!" He yells while glaring at me.

Take that you ugly beast.

I couldn't control my laughter, so I bursted out laughing so hard I fell on the floor grasping my stomach.

"Davina 1 Damien 0" I say laughing.

"I'm giving you a five second head start before I beat your ass" he says seriously.

I scoffed and said "Diabla can kick your ass so don't threaten me"

It's true, Damien is a great fighter but I taught him everything he knows and he can never beat me.

He glares at me and throws the covers off of himself, and I don't think twice before standing up and running out his room.

"Davina I swear!" I hear him yell out as I run out of his room.

45 minutes later...

After I ran out he chased me and tackled me down on to the ground and began tickling me.

I fell hard on the ground and now I have a large bruise on my knee. Damien played football back at home so he put his talent to use and hurt me.

Right now we are on our way to school, and I decided that will both go in his car because I'm too lazy to drive.

With his fast driving we got there in less then five minutes.

He parks in the parking lot and we both get out, as we head to the school everyone's eyes are on us and some people are whispering.

"Damn, I'm going to get ojo" he whispers and I let out a laugh.

A/N: If your hispanic you should know what "ojo" is but if your aren't just search up "evil eye" because I honestly don't know how to explain this.

We didn't have to go to the office to get his schedule because I got it for him on Friday. We have a couple classes together, which I'm excited about.

"Here we are" I say as I show him his locker.

"What class do I have first" He asked while opening his locker.

As I was about to reply I hear someone shout my name "Davina!"

I turn around and see it's the girls.

"Hey gir-" I say buy didn't get to finish because Alessia fucken slapped me.

Shit.