Chapter Twenty Three

This is my lock screen at the moment just thought y'all should know... no one cares ok I'm gonna stop.

Davina's POV

"Davina" I hear someone call me.

I groan and try to rub the sleep from my eyes, I was training after school. After I was done I showered and immediately fell asleep.

"What" I say irritated, still not opening my eyes.

"Uh um I'm sorry for waking you" A soft voice speaks.

I open my eyes to see Kaylee, I had totally forgot everyone was coming to meet Sinister.

"No it's ok I'm just tired" I smiled at her in which she returned.

"Is everyone here?"

"They're all downstairs with Sinister he's such a cutie pie!" She gushed.

"I know" I smirk.

"Well c'mon lets go!" She says excitedly.

I stretched and got up, I was wearing really short boy shorts and a white undershirt without bra but who cares it's my house.

I get up and we both make our way downstairs.

We go to the kitchen where everyone is and I smell the sweet scent of something baking in the oven.

I sniff and Kaylee looks at my confusion "I'm making cookies... I hope you don't mind your brother said it was ok" she says fiddling with her fingers.

I shake my head "It's fine Kaylee you don't even have to ask" I say smiling warmly at her.

She walks to Antonio who wraps his arms around her which causes her to immediately blush.

"Hey bitches" I say greeting everyone who are sitting on stools, except for Gino who's on the floor playing with Sinister.

"Hey hoe"

"Hey sis"

"Hey girl"

"Hey girlfriend"

"Hi"

I noticed my brother and Ivy sitting real close together and flirting. I immediately start getting angry this is exactly what I meant. I thought he fucking liked Alessia. I look over to her who's looking like she's ready to pop off.

I'm just going to mind my own business. For now.

"Your beast try to bite me" Gino says from the floor.

"Good" I laugh.

He looks at me offended.

"I would have shot him" he mumbled.

I sit on the floor and call Sinister to me who immediately pounces on me and licks me.

"Down boy" I command.

He sits down beside and I pet him.

I look up and notice Angelo isn't here.

"Where's Angelo?" I questioned everyone.

"He's with his dad he'll come in a bit" Antonio answers.

Oh well alright.

"Hey Davina are you cold?" Gino asks stupidly.

"No why?"

"Because your nipples are hard" he says laughing.

"I should punch you" I say trying to keep a straight face.