The Decathlon Team Field Trip (HolyKingWasteLand)

Word Count- 8,150

"Now don't forget, team," MJ says as they all make their way out of the room. "Get your parents, or guardians, to sign the slip letting you go to Stark Industries. And it's not my problem if you forget,"

There's a chorus of "yeah"'s and an "okay mom", Michelle just rolls her eyes.

"Peter."

The male in question turns and looks at his Decathlon team leader, letting out a little "hmm?".

"Make sure your guardian signs it. This is a good bonding exercise for the team, no excuses." MJ says, sounding threatening.

Peter puts his hands up in surrender, "I-I'll make sure he signs it! Don't worry Michelle-"

"MJ." The girl corrects him. He smiles lopsidedly, before he coughs to cover his goofy grin.

"Right- sorry- MJ, I'll get him to sign it tonight." Peter says, walking backwards towards the exit with a small smile. Michelle smirks and points at him playfully intimidatingly,

"You better, Parker."

The teen waves goodbye and leaves the building, finding himself in a deserted hallway. This is what school is like when you've got extracurricular activities.

"Well if it isn't Penis Parker," Flash says from behind him, spooking the boy. "Finally gonna find out your little internship was all a big lie on Friday, aren't we?" Flash high fives one of his friend's with a smirk on his face.

Peter turns away from them and spots Ned waiting at the end of the hall for him. Thank god.

"Ned!" Peter shouts, making the other teen turn towards him with a smile.

"Peter!" Ned greets once his friend gets closer to him. "We still on for tonight?"

"For sure, you got the Lego's?" He asks, his voice dropping into a hushed whisper.

Ned's does the same. Nodding he replies, "Yeah, you got the snacks?"

Peter nods as well before he stops and has a thoughtful look on his face. "Well, that is unless Tony ate them all."

They both share a laugh and make it outside the school, having lost the bullies on their way out.

There's a slick black car waiting for them and Peter pulls open the door for them to get inside. "Hey Happy," He greets, looking in the rear view mirror with a smile. The only way Peter knows Happy heard him, is the little jerk of the driver's head in greeting.

Peter slides the door closed and both boys take their seats as they chat away.

But before long the conversation comes down to the field trip in a couple days. Peter didn't want to go, mostly because he knew that his family would just have to be there, but he couldn't disappoint Michelle- his team again.

"So you're gonna get Tony to sign it? How's that gonna look to the others?" Ned asks seriously.

Peter shrugs, "I dunno Ned, technically speaking he is my guardian so he's the only one who's really.. allowed to."

Ned nods, face still serious, before it breaks out in a smile at Happy's words, "We're here,"

Happy climbs out of the car and the door opens a few seconds later, as the two boys are picking up their bags off of the floor. Peter hops out, followed by Ned who both follow the driver up to the facility.

The door opens at Happy's ID badge and the three enter.

"Good afternoon, Happy, Peter, and Ned." FRIDAY's voice says through the speakers in the ceilings.