BIG NOTICE!!!

For my readers, im so so sorry I haven't updated in a while because the reason is: i grew bored with the storyline, and over my long summer i read a lot of fanfictions and i got to imagine lots of ideas from it that i simply grew bored with this one. No worries though if you still want to read the last 3 or 4 parts. I'm merely just gonna add another one.

The story will be the same title but an entirely different storyline. I noticed people rarely try and make Harry a Slytherin and to be honest i think he'll do quite well in Slytherin. He's not gonna be entirely different from what his character truly is but the only difference i added to him is that he tends to focus on his studies, he's quiet to others except his friends and is cold to anyone who is wrong.
He also has common sense - i mean come on! Why the hell did he listened to Ron all those years and every choice Hermione made was best for him and he entirely believed in luck.

Neville on this fanfic has confidence but needs to show it around more if he's gonna be the great wizard he is one day and with the help of Harry and Hermione, i'll  bet he'll grow to be an outstanding wizard.

In this story, Harry is closer to th more withdrawn Slytherins like Blaise Zabini, Daphne Greengrass and Tracey Davis. No, he's not gonna have any romance with Greengrass- this is purely Harry and Hermione pairing.

I also added my own character, well not the name- but the name came up from some type of literature i read that I didn't bother researching it. The character's name is William Rosencratz (A/N: DISCLAIMER). He's a pureblood but not bigoted. His hair is like Sirius Black when he was younger but instead of curly it's a bit wavy and shorter. He has ocean eyes and is somewhat skinny. He's rather gifted at Transfiguration and Herbology.

So that's all i have to say for now, again i'm sorry i haven't updated in a long time i just grew bored with it. But not to worry with the rewrite of this story because i wrote it all down in my notebook so when i type this in my phone i'll mostly correct all wrongs but leave a few so i hope you guys like it.