Chapter 4: Classes Pt.1

"Hey Harry, you gonna use the bathroom next? I'd hurry up if i were you- the hot water gonna be gone soon." Neville told his best mate while drying his own hair with a towel.

Harry Potter sat up from his bed and yawned softly. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the loud snoring of Ronald Weasely.

"You know, i wanted to catch a few minutes of sleep- but Weaselbee here is making it hard for me so i'll take up on your offer Nev." Harry stated and grabbed his bathrobe and took a bath.

Neville and Harry went downstairs and saw Hermione already down in the common room, sitting on a comfy red couch that the two boys dubbed it as her 'throne', reading a Transfiguration book.

Harry nudged Neville softly and cocked her head towards their other friend.
"Let's scare her off." Harry whispered excitedly to Neville, who nodded approvingly and both tiptoed towards the girl. Harry looked at Neville and mouthed. '1..2..3.'

"BOO!"

"Ah!" She jumped in surprise and her book threw towards the boys. Harry having the poor misfortune of getting hit.

"Ow! Why is it always me?" Harry said in disbelief, rubbing his hand across his forehead where the heavy book hit him. Hermione just snorted.

"Serves you right for sneaking up on me Potter." She said in amusement. Harry just gave her a glare to which she shrugged off by sticking her tongue at him.

"Yeah,yeah, i deserved it. Now can someone pull me up please?" Harry waved off. Hermione held out her hand for Harry to take to which Harry immediately accepted and rushed to stand up and ended up stumbling over her instead.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Harry apologized and raised his friend up.

"Try to watch where you're going Potter." Hermione reminded him. Their hands still locked. The two noticed and quickly moved their hands away.

"I'll try to remember that one." Harry muttered. Neville looked at the two in interest that Hermione noticed.

"What?"

"Are we gonna stay here all morning making awkward eyes at each other?" Neville teased his two friends who quickly yelled at him at the same time.

"We're not!" Then Harry and Hermione turned to each other in surprise at their joint declination, then blushed shortly.

"Fine. I'll tease you two sometime." Neville sighed and signalled to follow him out the common room.

Harry quickly arranged his robes and Hermione put her book in her bag. As she finished doing that, Harry grabbed it and hanged it on his shoulder.

"I'll carry it." He cut her off before she could protest. Hermione gave a huff and Harry just laughed.

The Great Hall was half-filled. Neither of their housemates from their year was down so they sat at the near end of the Gryffindor Table, which was right near the Teacher's Table.

As soon as McGonagall saw the trio, she walked over to them. Hermione noticed their Head of House coming over and nudged the boys before they could start eating their breakfast.

"Good morning you three, as your head of house i'm quite delighted to see you students coming down early for breakfast. Makes my job easier to hand out your time tables, in which i'm giving you now. 5 points to Gryffindor for your punctuality." The transfiguration professor addressed us and gave the trio their time tables.

The trio beamed at given house points, in fact- Gryffindor was the first house to be awarded points and so is given the First Place.

"Thank you Professor McGonagall." Hermione spoke for the three of them.