holidays with cheryl and toni

xxx

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," Toni crossed her arms over her chest as she and Cheryl drove to meet up with the rest of their friends at Pickens Park.

"Oh please, TT, you got the easiest costume out of all of us," Cheryl rolled her eyes, gesturing to Toni's orange sports bra and blue track pants. And she was oddly turned on by her hair that was simply pulled up into a high ponytail.

"But the Spice Girls?" Toni whined, slumped in the passenger seat.

"Toni, it was a genius idea on Veronica's part. There's four of us in the inner circle, and Cousin Betty makes five," Cheryl explained, keeping her eyes on the road. She had found the perfect sequined Union Jack dress and red platform boots for the occasion. Honestly, showing Toni the too-short dress was how she got her to agree to being part of the group costume.

"Couldn't you, Veronica, and Betty been the Powerpuff Girls or something?"

"Of course not, then where would you be? Or Josie?"

"I'd be passing out candy at Sunnyside with Sweets."

"Sorry, my love, you make too perfect of a Sporty Spice," Cheryl glanced over at her with a sweet smile as she parked the car in a spot near the entrance to the Halloween festival, sending out a quick text to the inner circle group chat that they'd arrived.

"Come on, TT," Cheryl stood outside the passenger side door, waiting for Toni to come out.

"Can I stay in the car?" Toni winced up at her.

"Definitely not, come on," Cheryl placed her hands on her hips, waiting impatiently, "Antoinette Topaz, I am much taller than you, especially in these platform boots, don't make me carry you."

"You're not that much taller than me," she mumbled.

"Debatable, but not currently up for debate," Cheryl reached for her and tugged her limp body out of the passenger seat.

"You suck," Toni grumbled, slumping out of the seat and out of the car.

"You know I just might if you behave this evening," the taller girl smirked with a single cocked eyebrow, leaning closer so Toni's back was pressed against the car door, "Is that what you want?"

"Uh, fuck yeah, what kind of question is that?"

"Is it...what you really, really want?" Cheryl bit her lip as she spoke seductively, trying not to laugh as she bit her lip.

"Okay, you ruined it," Toni rolled her eyes and started walking towards the park entrance, a cackling Cheryl catching up behind her, "Are you gonna be making Spice Girls puns all night?"

"Oh come on, TT, spice up your life," Cheryl giggled, catching up enough to grab her hand as she walked towards the lit up entrance, "Or tonight won't be the night when two become one."

"Oh my god, you're the worst," Toni couldn't even help but laugh at how ridiculous her girlfriend was.

They met up with the other girls, who were dressed perfectly for their parts, though they didn't have to stray too far from their usual attire. Josie was dressed in her usual cheetah print body suit and her Pussycat ears, Veronica was in a silky black mini dress and strappy black stilettos, and Betty was dressed in what Cheryl could only describe as 'toddler-chic' with her hair in high blonde pigtails.

"Sweets and Fangs would never gonna let me live this down if they saw this," Toni sighed after they took what felt like their millionth group picture.