cheryl and toni's private moments

A/N: this is all smut. not proud of it, but skip this chapter if it ain't your thing.

xxx

Cheryl's eyes blinked open in the dark bedroom of Toni's trailer, her muscles still relaxed from when Toni had returned from work last night. Glancing at the clock, she realized that it was only three hours ago and her girlfriend was adorably curled up beside her, the comforter tucked tightly under her arm. Cheryl looked her over, pulling the comforter tighter against her naked body. Toni always looked so peaceful when she slept.

Squirming a bit closer to her, Cheryl hummed quietly, remembering how good her girlfriend made her feel just hours ago. She could still feel the hot kisses she'd left on her inner thighs. God, Toni knew how to make her feel like her body was on fire in the best possible way. The redhead licked her lips at the memory of how hard she came with the help of the serpent's skilled fingers and tongue. She hated that she was still new to sex, because she wanted to make Toni feel just as good as she did. Cheryl oozed confidence all the time, even if she had to fake it. But with Toni, in such intimate moments, she couldn't help but shy away.

But she didn't want to do that anymore. No matter how many times Toni told her that she didn't have to return the favor until she was ready, she knew it wasn't fair for her to constantly take and never give back. Their first time was amazing, though she didn't do much to help the pink haired girl reach her release. She wanted to, though. She wanted to be the reason that Toni's face twisted with pleasure when she came.

With an inward sigh, Cheryl slowly leaned over to kiss her girlfriend's shoulder, the comforter slipping from under her pale arm. She smirked when Toni hummed and rolled onto her back, still fast asleep. Seeing her chance, the redhead kissed down her arm, wondering if she would wake up. She didn't plan on stopping either way. She ducked her head under the comforter and left a line of soft kisses down Toni's torso, reaching the waistband of the panties she still had on. With a deep breath, she hooked her fingers under the elastic, gently tugging the material down. Toni really was a heavy sleeper.

"Hmmm," the pinkette moaned quietly in her sleep as Cheryl ran her fingertips up the outer edge of her legs, nudging them apart easily. The taller girl's upturned lips peppered kisses around the soft, warm skin of Toni's inner thighs, her heartbeat thumping loudly in her ears. She'd never done this, but how hard was it to copy what Toni did to her?

It was dark under the comforter, but she felt her way around, a confident smirk gracing her face when she ran a fingertip along the soaked line of Toni's slit. She brought the finger timidly to her lips, her head swimming at the taste. As she suspected, Toni was intoxicating, and she needed more.

She pressed a chaste kiss to the skin at the tip of her slit, darting her tongue to flick boldly over her clit. She almost pulled away, startled, when Toni's hips jerked, but she kept on, holding her tanned thighs gently as she lapped at her again.

"Shit, Cher," she heard Toni mumbled from above her, outside the confines of the dark comforter.

Part of her was too embarrassed to continue. She wanted to pull back and apologize for being so deviant. But she pushed those thoughts down. Toni deserved this. Toni, the girl who loved her unconditionally and never once judged her, deserved to feel good too. And Cheryl was determined to make her feel better than anyone ever had before. She was no quitter. And she had to be the best at everything she did.

She scratched lightly at her girlfriend's thighs as she dragged her tongue against her center, humming seductively against her. Whenever Toni did that to her, it sent a wave of vibration through her, making her toes curl. And she grinned proudly against her folds when she heard Toni whine from above her, one of her tanned legs wrapping around her shoulder to keep her close. With her lips lazily suckling at Toni's clit, Cheryl snaked her hand up, curling a finger into her. She pumped a single digit into her a few times, getting a feel of her before adding a second, curling them rhythmically up against her walls.