Wheels on the Bus

A/N: THERE ARE GOING TO BE K-12 SPOILERS SO BEWARE! <3

**Ring**

Your y/e/c eyes open slowly as you groan in agony at the loud blaring of your alarm beside your bed, today is the day you've been dreading for the past few months. Your first day away from home and into a firey inescapable place they claimed to call k-12. There is nothing you'd rather do than to just stay home; you don't understand why out of all the places in the world, your mother chose this place.

Your last few moments alone are disturbed as a voice shouts. "Y/n! Get out of this bed right now!" your mother yells as she pushes your door open, you jump up out of your bed to look up at her. "The bus is almost here, you need to get ready!" she complains before she closes your door, you roll your eyes and sigh. "Here goes nothing..." you mumble before hitting your alarm and walking over your closet and grabbing your uniform.

" you mumble before hitting your alarm and walking over your closet and grabbing your uniform

You take a look at yourself in the mirror and frown. This is, with out a doubt, going to be the worst years of your life. You decide to skip breakfast today in fear of losing it to your anxiety, you grab your books off of your desk and bite your tongue before walking your way out the door and down the road.

_

Your fingers play with the material of your dress as you wait at the bus stop, Your y/e/c eyes look down and over all of the potholes in the road. You can't help but feel the goosebumps rise upon your body as the engine of the bus is heard in the distance. You turn your head in the direction and watch as the pink bus slowly comes into view.

It comes to a stop in front of you and the doors open anticipatingly slow, the driver turns his head to you with a silver flask in hand and he grumbles under his breath. "Get on, you little bitch. I ain't got all day." he growls, your face goes sour as you creep your way onto the bus.

All of the kids in the back of the bus are jumping around and screaming, you stand in place as you try to find a place to sit. No one seems to be scootching over to spare you a seat so you sigh and slowly walk down the aisle with your heavy books held tightly to your chest. 

Finally you find an empty seat behind two girls, one of them with curly brunette hair in pigtails and a porclein face and the other with her head in the hands and bicolored hair. You've never see in anything like it but you don't really pay much attention to it, only thing on your mind is why her face is buried.

"Aw, does the bunny rabbit need a tissue?" the blonde girl behind you fake weeps before laughing aloud. Your face once more goes sour, who would do such a thing? Your head tilts in her direction and she looks to you. "What do you want, bitch?" she spits, you flinch and scoff. "Don't even try that with me, you stuck up wannabe Barbie." you say. She rolls her eyes with a sinister smile, "You've got balls, I'll give you that." She turns to her friends her brings her pale hands over her strawberry pink lips to whisper to her friends.

They all smile and nod before she looks back to you. "We want to give ya the look around the school? We'll give you a special place to be fit in. I'm Kelly, you're one of us now." she giggles. You don't know any better, any friend's a friend I suppose. You shrug, "Mind as well, I'm Y/-" 
"Don't care. I'm the only one who matters, you ought to learn that quick, girl." Kelly interrupts. You're taken back but agree nonetheless.

The bus comes to a halt before the final destination and you watch as a tall dirty blonde boy with perfect muscles takes a step on the bus, he is pretty gorgeous, you can't lie. You blush as you notice him smile in your direction before he starts striding confidently towards your way.

The once saddened girl in front of you takes a step out of her seat and makes her way towards the aisle to the boy with a smile on her face and a sweet harmony spilling from her lips, Kelly's face burns up at the sight and she screams in distress. You're shocked to see the smoke practically blow out her ears at the interaction, she stands up and pulls the girl out of the way to drag the boy into her grasp. You turn around and watch as he kisses her hand, the girl once more pouts before sitting down in front of you.

You can't help but feel yourself tear up at the sight, what did this poor little girl ever do to Kelly? Why is she being discriminated?

All of your thoughts are ridded as the bus suddenly begins to swerve along the road, you grab onto the seat in front of you and you let out a scream of fear as you watch the hood dive straight into the river along the curve of the deserted route.  
 You feel your heart beat stop as water engulfs the bus and the pressure around the windows cause them to crack as you sink deeper into the blue abyss.

Everyone around you goes silent and they all are looking out of their windows.

"Oh my god..." you say, your voice is shaky and breathless. your hands grip the seat harder while tears form in your eyes. "I'm going to die here. We're going to fucking die..." you begin to weep.

The girl with brown pigtails giggles before turning back to you. "No, we won't." Your eyes widen with a million questions pondering in your head, she looks to the girl beside her and speaks once more. "You ready?" she giggles and nods. Before you can even understand what's going on, the bus begins to emerge towards the surface. Though, thankful, you're still left terrified. 

"H-How is this happening?" you ask the two, they just giggle and face forwards. Once the bus reaches the surface you notice there is no stop, the ground becomes farther and farther each passing second. You can't tell if you should laugh along with the girls or panic at the escalading height.

Before you know it, you're surrounded by the clouds and swimming through the atmosphere. You almost want to pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming still but the students beside you start to shout in confusion too.

"This is crazy, this is crazy, this is fucking-"
"Dreamy." the brunette says. "I think we should come up here more often." she says before the bicolored hair girl beside her agrees. 

You shake your head in disbelief, "C'mon y/n. Hold it together." you tell yourself as you close your eyes. After a few deep breaths you open your eyes again expecting to still see the clouds engulfing your vision but you're rather shocked to look up at the enchanting school and your stomach drops immediately as your fellow piers start to stand up and evacuate the vehicle. 

"Well, missy? Get on with it." the driver says with a creepy smirk on his face. You look around in confusion, how is he okay with this? Is this normal?
You wonder as you stand up and walk off, you leave the two mysterious girls on the bus. Perhaps that's why Kelly is so mean to her?
__

As your hands stare at your schedule, you begin to ponder which room to enter and where in the hell you even are. This school is so big that it's practically easy to get lost.

"Room 222?....fuck." you mumble as your eyes look at heart symbol on the door engraved with the number 13 in front of you. You groan as you find the nearest staircase and run as fast as your legs can take you. Many people get in your way almost as if they didn't understand the concept of school and mistook it for the cafeteria for everyone just to loiter and gossip in. 

Once you reach the last floor, you walk down the desolate hall and look at the numbers once more and read them aloud to yourself. "Room 220...221...223?" your eyes desperately look around for this damned room. Finally you see it, all the way in the back of a corner there the number 222 is almost completely hidden from view.

You skip your way over and bring your shaking hand to pull the knob open and you step into the room, everyone comes into your view and you can see that they are all in their seats and coloring pictures. You bite your tongue and find your seat just as the bell rings, the teacher digs her fingers into some sort of powder along the chalkboard and brings it to her nose. She shivers as she sniffs it up, it gives you an off feeling but you choose to ignore it as she turns around to the class and takes attendance. You look down at your coloring book and grab a crayon to start your work.

Just as the colored wax hits the paper, the door begins to slowly creep open.
Every one turns their head to the noise, you can't help the smile the forms on your lips as the mystery crying girl from the bus walks in.

She looks lost so you can't help but wonder if she's in the right room. The teacher looks rather angry with the girl. "Can everyone inform Crybaby on what rule she did not follow today?" her angry, raspy tone of voice speaks, everyone rolls their eyes and in unison say monotony "When the bell rings, you must be in your assigned seat."

You scoffs and shake your head, as if she were supposed to know on her first day?

"What are you, deaf?! Sit your ass down!" she shouts as she slaps her yard stick on her desk.

She obeys and takes a seat right beside you. You smile and lend her a crayon. "You're okay, don't fret about it." you whisper to her in reassurance. She looks at her feet and sniffles, your hand reaches up to her back and she flinches as you rub circles on her dress. "Hey, don't cry...It's not your fault. You didn't know."

She looks up and nods, "I did...it's just-" she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. "I'm Crybaby." she introduces, you smile and tilt your head. "That your real name? If it's not, you don't have to give into your bullies. They are pretty shitty to you." you say. She giggles and nods, "That, they are. But yes, unfortunately that is my real name." she smiles. You return the smile before speaking "I'm Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you, Crybaby.".

Crybaby blushes lightly as she looks into your eyes, you feel a spark lighting off in your chest as she does so. She looks away and grabs the crayon from your soft hand and begins to color in her drawing of a unicorn with the glittery purple shade.

"It's been one hell of a first day so far." you mumble more to yourself than out-loud, Crybaby giggles and looks over to you. "How so?" she asks, her voice is so humble and sweet like honey.

"Well, that bus ride truly was something..." you say, she looks back at her paper and hums. "I thought it was pretty fun, it's not everyday that ya get to do something like that." 

"I mean, it is pretty crazy having the ability to do whatever you want in this fabricated world. Everything is so bland, sometimes you've got to make things interesting." she says as she finishes her drawing, you drop your crayon and look over to her. "Wait..." you begin to connect the dots from her words and previous interactions. "You did that?" you ask.

She smiles and looks over to you, she opens her mouth the speak but before she can, the boy behind her asks her for a crayon. You look just behind Crybaby and see Kelly bite the end of her pen off as she watches her man speak, you can tell trouble was stirring and the outcome wouldn't be good.