Teacher's Pet

It nearly took Crybaby two days to help sober you up from whatever they had injected you with when you were in detention, it had left you exhausted. You were way too dizzy to even stand upon your own two feet.
She sits on the edge of your bed and watches you as you slowly wake up, her eyes widen and she becomes giddy when she notices your (y/e/c) eyes open. "Y/n?" she asks lightly, your hands rubs over your eyes and you nod. "Yes?" you reply sluggishly.

She throws herself into your arms, you gasp at the sudden contact and you fall back into your pillow with the girl's arms wrapped around your torso. A soft giggle leaves your lips as your wrap your arms around the petite girl. "I'm so glad you're okay!" she says, you can tell she's beyond relieved. 
"Me too." you reply. She pulls away slightly to give your lips a kiss, you smile into the touch and return the kiss. 
"What happened?" you ask once your lips part, she sits back on your bed and sighs. "It's a long story, best if we don't talk about it." she says, you nod. You trust her word.
"Our plan might be a little screwed over." she sighs. You look up at her with curiosity. "What do you mean by that?" you ask. Her eyes drop and she chews on her bottom lip.

"Well, for starters, I fought with Angelita." she says sadly, you shrug. "So? You guys have fought before." she shakes her head. "I mean...I fought her." she says clearly, you look down at your bed sheets. "Oh..." is all you can manage to say, now that she had mentioned it, she did have a slight bruise on her jawline.
"And secondly, we've got a new principal." You jump out of your bed and look at her with disbelief. "What?!" you shout. She nods with sad eyes. "It's the principal's son, Leo. He's the reason why you're in the state you're in. He's inflicting discipline and god knows what ever dark shit his dad never got to do." she explains, you groan and walk around your room. "Fuck..." you groan once more. This can't be happening.
"So, what? Are we just going to be fucking stuck here?!" you begin to grow more agitated, you just want to go home. She fiddles with her cuticles and shakes her head. "We'll figure everything out, baby. We always do." she stands up and holds your hands. Her honey brown eyes drown into yours, you find yourself humbling down to earth again.

"I'll let you know the new plan when I do, until then, I've got to scoot to class." she lies a kiss upon your cheek before grabbing her bag and walking out of your room, how in the hell are we supposed to do now? Who does this Leo guy think he is? Crybaby shouldn't have had to cater to me for days on end just because he wants to prove his authority.

______

Crybaby's POV

I watch as Y/n walk her way down the hall with her books in hand, she really shouldn't be worrying about her grades right now. She's a trooper for sure but gosh, I wish she'd let herself rest for a moment more.
I notice Celeste and Magnolia standing by my locker whispering about nonsense, I've missed their company.
"Hey ladies!" I say to the two, they both look up with smiles and hug onto me. "Hey girl!" Magnolia greets, I giggle at her perkiness. 
"We're working on a new plan for Prince Charming." Celeste explains, I hum before opening my locker. I watch as a note falls down from the case, I bend over and pick it up.

 I watch as a note falls down from the case, I bend over and pick it up

As I read the handwriting, I blush an ember red. It was a love note.

The last sentence left my jaw to drop in awe.

"Your hair is winter fire, January Embers
 My heart burns there too."

Celeste taps my shoulder. "Hey, are you listening to me?" she asks, I nod. "I'm sorry, it's just someone wrote me a love note." I say with a wide smile, Magnolia takes the note with a matching blush. "Ooh, from who?" she asks as she reads. "I don't know, it doesn't say from who." I reply. Celeste rolls her eyes playfully. "It's probably from Y/n, now let's focus." she blows off, I smile before retrieving the note from my friend and nodding. "Right. Go on." I say.

Celeste begins to go over the plan again, I hate that I'm going to have to seduce Leo but I guess a girl has to do what she has to in order to get what she wants. 
The bells rings loudly over the intercom and I sigh. "Until next time, I suppose." I say before we all scatter off to our classes. 
I open the door of my classroom and immediately groan, Angelita sat in the front row of the tables. I don't think twice before sitting in the far back, the teacher catches her eye. She's always had a strange taste in men.

"Hello students, welcome to chemistry. Today we're going to start on some pre-test to see where you are academically, though I trust you are all very talented." he begins, I lose myself in my thoughts as I watch the girl. 
She chews on the end of her pen while he talks, her legs crossed over one another with her mind drifting into a place beyond moral correctness.
I shake my head and start on my paper about electron configurations, chemistry had always been easy to me despite not being all too good at regular math.

I wanted to focus on my paper, I swear it! I just can't help it, the way he's staring her down was uncomfortable. She seemed like she liked it? Her body shifted every time he glanced in her general direction and she bit onto her lip. I want to hate her for what she's done to me but I want to save her from whatever she's planning on doing, she warned me about being weak for love and this seemed to be just what she was speaking on.

I continue to watch them as they exchange steamy expressions to each other, I can't help but notice him slip a silver band off of his finger from under his desk while Angelita's head was down. I gasp to myself before looking back to my test, she's absolutely head over heels and beyond clueless.

He stood up and began to collect our tests, I wasn't even halfway finished. I pulled myself further on the table to peak at Elita's paper, she had written a message in red ink at the bottom of her test.
My heart sinks as I read "If I pass this quiz , will you give me your babies?". She can't be doing this to herself, she just can't.

He collects her paper last, his eyes dart at the ink and he stops dead in his tracks. Her sweet innocent smile glistens in the somber lighting, he walks behind his desk and puts the picture frame beside his name slate face down before announcing. "Well, I'll have these graded by tonight but just from first glance I'm afraid I'll have to ask Ms. Angelita to stay after class to overlook her work." the class all ooh's as if she were in trouble. I feel the pit in my stomach devour my guilt as the bell rings.

"Well, enjoy the rest of your evening, kids." he says, everyone around me leaves the room. I leave last.

My feet drag slowly as I walk, leaving her alone felt wrong. She'd probably clock me again if I tried to intervene but something just felt horrid about letting her go through with whatever she wanted to do with him.

 She'd probably clock me again if I tried to intervene but something just felt horrid about letting her go through with whatever she wanted to do with him

I turn around and open the door once more, making sure to be as quiet as I could. My eyes burst open as the scene unravels before me. He had shrunken her to the size of a container of lip gloss and he had tied her down to a table with a scalpel in hand, he let out a devious laugh, I could hear her desperate cries. 
"No, p-please stop! I-I loved you!" she shouts, he smiles and leans in close. "That was a mistake my dear." he chuckles, my eyes burn into a black abyss and I let out a ear-piercing scream. He turns his head to me, I throw my arms up and throw his body against the wall harder than I had with the helpless girl before me. I look to her and work my magic, a cloud of pink fog surrounds her as she returns to her natural size. She looks over at me with confusion and relief, she nods a thank you before turning back to her undesired lover.

"How could you?! You're a sick, sadistic fuck!" she shouts in agony, he puts his hands up in a surrender motion. "N-Now listen here, Elita...It was all a t-test. I love you, I do!" he pleads, she shakes her head before pulling out a butterfly knife from her pocket and doing a few intimidating tricks as he pleads desperate cries.

"Please! I have a family!" He cries. She hums, "Well, then you should've overthought your equation, my dear." she says before screaming as slicing the man's throat open.

She steps back as the blood pours down his body, I hold onto her shoulders in shock. "I-It's okay, Elita..." I say, she begins to sob. She turns around and buries her face in my chest. "I'm so sorry, Crybaby. I've been a bitch, I shouldn't have hurt you." she apologizes, I shake my head while I pet through her hair. "I never gave up on you." I whisper.