Class Fight

The bells rings loudly, disturbing you from nap time; you don't really want to leave the bed just to sit around gossiping hoes and snotty boys.

The class all dismiss themselves in an instance so you feel as if you have no choice so you join the rest of your classmates on the playground, the sign on the pink fence reads out "for display only". It erupts a chuckle from you from the stupidity. 

You take a step onto the woodchipped area and look around for any possible friends you could make, your eyes lay on Crybaby as she talks with her brunette friend from the bus. You smile to yourself before making your way over to her, before you get any closer a rough grip wraps its way around your arm and drags you away. You're surprised to see the grasps belonged to Kelly, her snubbed up face scowls at you as she resumes a story she was already telling. You didn't necessarily keep track of it either.

Her blonde-headed carbon copies all stare at her blankly as she dreads on, your eyes are still locked on the magical wonder sitting in the sandbox. Her long braids fall perfectly over her shoulders and fit her soft, plump complexion. You've never seen anything more beautiful in your life.

"Umm, hello?? Are you even listening to me?!" Kelly yelps with her hand in your face. You grimace at her with disgust before answering. "If it were important then I probably would've, but all I ever hear out of your mouth is trash." you spit.
She scoffs and drop her hand. "I don't understand what you're not getting here, Y/n. I'm giving advice here, I don't know why you wouldn't want that. Like, I give the best advice to people. I am just trying to-" 

Her voice once more drowns out; Not just because your interest was set on Crybaby, but because her posse's was too.  Two pretty blondes whisper and point towards the girl as she talks to the tall boy from the bus. 

All at once, your heart drops, stomach aches, and blood turns cold as Kelly turns her body to the girl and her face burns as red as the untouched cherry tree above the monkey bars. "Kelly-" you begin to warn, she ignores you and storms towards the trio. You freeze in place as she stomps through the crowd of students, pushing boys to the ground and stepping on their hands as she does so.

"Look out!" the brunette cries, you barely have time yourself to warn Crybaby before she's struck across her cheek. She fumbles backwards as Kelly climbs atop of her and straddles her down. Your blood begins to boil at the sound of skin slapping skin and crybaby's whimpers for help, your eyes catch Lucy and Molly holding back the brunette as she tries to help her friend. 

You take a deep breath and make your way over in the same stomping manner as Kelly once did, you find your hand buried deep into Kelly's perfect bun and you rip her head backwards. Her body falls back and she lets out a yelp of disbelief and pain, the kids around you begin the chant the phrase "Fight, Fight, Fight!"

Her dark blue eyes glare holes into your soul, you couldn't care less. Before she stands back up, you let yourself land a nice solid punch to her sharp jawline. She fumbles back to the ground, you turn around to look out for any sort of authority that might end your fun.

 Though no one seemed to be near, your distracted state gave her enough time to pull out a switchblade from her dress pockets and she instantly slashes your cheek open. You jump backwards and hold onto your face as the blood begins to drip down your y/s/c cheek. Too fixated on your own injury, you completely miss Kelly sitting back over Crybaby.

The only noise you hear over the chanting is her cruel giggles as she brings the blade over Crybaby's bicep and carefully begins her incision, Crybaby lets out a scream of agony. You feel your anger pent up once more but before you can make another move, Kelly is lifted off of the young girl.
Higher...and higher...and higher.

Her body levitates into the air and she begins to squirm desperately, soon enough Crybaby follows in suit. Everyone is left stunned, speechless, and terrified. All except for two, You and the brunette.

"What are you doing?! Put me down, you freak!!" Kelly shouts, Crybaby's breathing grows heavy as her black eyes stare her down, you can't decide if you should enjoy the show or run away screaming. Crybaby's perfect braid wrap themselves around her pale neck and restrict any sort of possible airflow from the girl's respiratory.

Her eyes burst open with terror as her breath is slowly taken away, the kids beside you yell for Crybaby to stop but she won't let it phase her. Not one bit.

You watch as the life slowly is being sucked from the girl's face, that's when you finally shout.

"Crybaby, that's enough. You're going too far!" Her eyes flicker at the sound of your voice, her face turns down to you and your expression of concern. She looks back to her bully and drops her carelessly to the ground below before bringing herself down steadily and with precaution.

You walk your way over to her while the rest of your class keep their distance, her eyes look into yours. They're filled to the brim with tears, you can see her fighting back.

You let out a relieved yet breathy giggle before bringing your soft palm to her face and holding her cheek in your hand, she brings her own up and holds onto your wrist with love and security.

Your body jumps as the blaring of a whistle blows from behind you, you see Ms. Daphne with an angry expression painted on her wrinkled face and her teeth grinding against one another.

_____

"And just what on Earth did you girls think you were doing?! Fighting like the immature little children you are." Ms. Daphne spits as she drags all three of you into the waiting room just outside of the principal's office by your hair. Kelly whines at the action despite it already being fucked up from your aggression just moments before.

Ms. Daphne throws all three of you into the middle of the room and glares with her dark, demented eyes. "Wait here until he's ready for you." she growls before walking into his office and shutting the door behind her. You all find a seat just outside of the door and the desolate rooms fills with an uncomfortably silent tension.

Crybaby pouts her bottom lip out while looking down at the dirty tiles on the floor while Kelly looks at her perfectly manicured hands and glares at the both of you. You shift in your seat as she does so; "I would've won if you weren't such a bitch and intervened. She didn't even mark me, I broke through skin!" she complains. 

You roll your eyes at her before giving her a polite smile and signaling your middle finger towards her, "She might not have made a mark, but I sure as hell did. You ought to buy some more make-up to cover that bruise, your boy might not take kindly to his lady looking like a harlot." you say with a bright smile.

Her eyes widen with anger and her hands instantly raise to her jaw where you laid your punch, she growls before storming off to the bathroom to look at her complexion. 

A soft giggle is heard from beside you, you look over to see Crybaby smiling to herself. "I'm sorry about what she did to you. I tried to prevent it." you decide to speak first.

She looks up with the same smile, she shrugs before holding her cut on her arm. "It's normal for me. I've lived with that kind of shit my whole life so I didn't mind it too much." she says with a soft, saddened tone. Her eyes lights up and she shakes her head.

 "Fuck, what am I doing? I should actually be thanking you." she says before looking up to you. You tilt your head at her statement.

"Why so?"

"If you didn't break me out of my trance, I don't know how far I would've gone. I don't like doing that kind of stuff, it feels unfair that I have an advantage that people don't." she says with her arms crossed and her smile slowly fading. Your hand grabs onto hers and you offer a smile her way, she accepts and returns one back. "I actually think it's pretty cool. How'd you...you know-learn how to do all of that?" you ask with curiosity.

She once again shrugs. "It just kind of...happened? I don't really remember when it started. I know I'm not the only one though." she says, her hand grips yours tighter. "Angelita. She's my best friend, she can do what I can too. She says that we've lived thousands of lives before but in order to free ourselves from this power, we have to fulfil our prophecy but I...I don't know how. I don't know what it is." she says with pure honesty and concern. Her eyes start to fill with tears.

Your opposite hand finds her cheek once more and you rub her soft skin before she starts to drain the faucets from her eyes. "You'll figure it out, I'll help you if you ever need me to. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you." you say to the girl.

Her face lights up instantly, "W-What?"

You blush at her reaction, "I mean exactly what I said, I'll always be here for you, Crybaby." 

Her eyes dart down to your interlocked fingers with reddened cheeks and an uncontrollable smile. You feel that spark in your chest again once her head comes back up and her hazelnut brown eyes fall into your y/e/c eyes. Her tongue darts out and licks her perfectly plump lips nervously while blinking her long, pretty eyelashes innocently at you before her head slowly leans forward. 

"Crybaby, I'll see you in my office now!" The principal shouts as his door slams open. She jitters away from your touch quickly before readjusting her skirt and skidding her way into his office.

As the door closes you feel your heart drop as you take a deep breath.

"Fuck."