Detention

Why did it feel like this exam was taking forever? You've only gotten to question 37 within the hour with 50 more questions and a spare hour to go. You drop your pencil and start to doze off staring at the wall in front of you, mostly wondering about why Kelly had been torturing you for as long as she has. Why was she bullying your one true love, pulling you away from your friends, and then trying to force you into being bulimic? None of it really made sense to you.

Crybaby said it was because she was reflecting her insecurities onto you but what could she possibly be insecure about? She's pretty, rich, and has a perfect boyfriend! I'd kill to have what's she's got.

Miss. Blunder slammed her ruler on your desktop with a glare  "Stop daydreaming in my class and finish your test!" she growled, you look up at her with disgust. "I'm taking my time, so just chill out, lady!" you snap, her eyes widen at your words. "N-No, I-I-I didn't mean to-" She starts to march her way behind her desk and presses her infamous button that infused fear in the heart of every student in this school.

The buzzer deafens your ears and you begin to tear up. "No...No, please! I'm sorry!" you plead, the classroom doors swing open and three men, much stronger and taller than you are, approach you. 

"C'mon, girl!" one of them shouted, you stood out of your chair and backed up against the wall. "No! Stop! S-Stay away from me!" you warn with your hands up to defend yourself, the act didn't seem to work out as well as you would've like it to. 
The men grab onto your arms and pull you off of your feet. You squirm and scream with every inch of your life as they pull you out of the classroom. "Please, put me down!!"

___________

Crybaby's POV

I sit down next to Angelita as she finishes up her short story for our English class, writing always seemed to be her strong suit. I hadn't even started mine yet, it's awfully shocking how I've gotten as far as I have. I actually find it quite humorous.

"What's on your mind, girlie?" Angelita asks without lifting her head from her paper, I look over at her and hum. She giggles whilst rolling her eyes. "You've got something you want to talk about, I can read you pretty well by now." she says, I giggle in reply.

"What I'm always thinking about." I blush, she looks up and sighs. "What'd y/n do now?" she asks with slight annoyance. I slump back in my chair and smirk. "She bought me a promise ring!" I say gleefully, she bites onto her lip and rolls her eyes at my excitement. "What?" she asks mockingly.

"It's a promise for our love!" I say, her face whitens at my words. "Your what now?" she asks. I shift in my place and chew on my lip. "Our...our love?" I reply. She scoffs, "Crybaby...You can't be serious. We still haven't elaborated a plan on how the hell we're going to get out of here and now you're seriously falling in love with that girl?" she said with disbelief.

I sigh and frown, "You act like me falling in love with her is something new, and maybe I don't want to leave..." I say. Her eyes burst open like a broken pipe, "Excuse me?" 

"You heard me. Y/n is here, why would I want to leave her here alone? That's awfully selfish!" I explain, Angelita scoffs once more. "I honestly can not believe you right now." 

"Well, start believing it, sister." I respond with a giggle before standing up, I feel a tug at my arm and fall back into my seat. "You are not abandoning us for a stupid girl!" she growls. My eyebrows furrow at my friend. "Let go of me, Elita." I mumble, her grip only grows tighter. "I said let go!" I growl, my eyes fade into black as I stand up and force her body up against the wall. 

The class turns around in awe as I pin her to the painted bricks, my hands swing up and I throw her down onto a nearby table. My peers all gasp at my actions. Angelita looks up with fury burning behind her iris', "If you're really going to do this, then do it right!" she shouts before running towards me and tackling me to the ground, her hands pin mine to the floor.

I struggle to break free from her grasp as the class all begin to shout and chant for us, I throw her off of me and crawl on top of her waist. I manage to throw a few good punches in before my teacher pulls me off and begins to yell in my face. 

"And just what the hell do you girls think you're doing!!" Mr. Vega yells as he keeps her pinned to the carpeted floor. "She started it!" Angelita pretended to weep as she holds her reddened face, I look up and gasp. "You can't be fucking serious right now! Fuck you!" I shout, "Hey!" Mr. Vega shouts.

"Crybaby, you're getting sent to detention!" he settles. I groan as I pull away from his grasp. "Whatever." I mumble as I grab my bag and storm out the door.

_________

Your POV

The men finally settle you down into a chair though you still squirm, their arms pull yours onto the desk and strap the down. You look down in terror as you try to move your arms, you let out a distressed scream as you try to break free. 

"Shut up!" Ms. Daphne shouts as she slams her ruler onto your desktop. "It's best if you stay as quiet as possible." she snarls. You look at her with disgust. What does she care? 

A sudden slam of a door pulls your attention away from your own despair, you turn your head towards the sound and see Crybaby storm in. Her eyes catch yours and she stops in her place, your eyes travel to her bruised knuckles and your question as to why she was here evaporates in thin air.

She receives the same treatment as you did but less rough, she looks over to you speechless as her arms are strapped down. "Who was it?" you ask in a hushed tone. Her sad eyes peer down as she replies. "Angelita..." you hum and slump back in your seat. 

A tall, thin boy with golden brown hair stands in front of the room with a devious smirk on his face. "Hello, delinquents. I'm sure you all know why you're here but let me inform you on why I am." he begins, his eyes scan the room delightfully before he slams his hands on the table behind him.

"My name is Leo, and I'm sure you're all very much aware that you executed my father who previously ran this school." your blood ran cold at his sentence, no fucking way the principal had a son! 

"Things here at k-12 are going to be different...much different. We're going to start with discipline." he states with the same smirk. 

"Time for you all to learn who I am." he speaks up as he walks down the aisles. Your head shoots up as a nurse walks up to you with a large shot, you shake your in denial. "What the fuck is this?!" you shout, the nurse rolls her eyes as she injects the needle into your vein. The liquid ran through your bloodstream and you felt your eyelids begin to blink frantically. 

Your head suddenly began to feel heavier than before, you look over to Crybaby as she smiled widely. Her eyes desperately shifting from black to brown as she cried.

Your vision slowly faded away.

A bright light begins to take place of the darkness after a few minutes, you look at your surroundings and find yourself sitting on the floor in an empty room with a glass display. A soft purple pillow lies under your butt as you look at your fluffy pajamas. Why did it feel like a dream? How did you even get here?

Suddenly a chime of music began to play, the soft angelic melody followed. You easily recognized it as Crybaby's, she slowly entered from the door behind you and walked her way into the display.

"Baby, can you meet me tonight in detention? I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension." she began to sing as she stood motionless with her palms on the glass staring down at you. It doesn't take long before a few more people sit around you and watch Crybaby in behind the pane.

Her uniform was replaced with a purple two piece outfit that fit her figure perfectly, you smile at her appearance. She suddenly frowned at you.

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion, she backs up from the glass and begins to dance. You had never seen her with so much confidence, she began to swing her hips while singing a suggestive tune. The kids around you had mixed reactions, other cheering for more while  other threw tomatoes at her and booed.

You began to tear up at the way they were treating her, as much as wanted to see her be confident, you didn't to watch her like this. Forced to perform for those who don't appreciate the service, criticized for pleasure.

You could see the tears in her eyes as she began to thrust her hips to the air, she didn't want to be there as much as you did.

You stand up and look at the kids under you. "Get out of the way, fatty!" they began to belittle. You gasped at their words, then it hit you.

This isn't real, this is a trick. This is just your mind trying to beat itself into mush. You turn your head to the display once more, Crybaby looked at you as she licked a stripe between her two fingers. You close your eyes as you walk up the glass and place your palms upon it, you focus intently. Just as you wanted, the glass shatters to a million shards. Crybaby smiles at you before placing a kiss to your cheek.

She walks beyond you and looks to the kids with dark eyes and a devilish smile, they all grab onto each other in horror as they crawl away.

The vision fades into black once again, your greeted with Crybaby's hands frantically pulling your restraints off of your arms. You look up with confusion, her eyes are still black and the room looked unconscious. "I love you." you slur, she nods as she helps you to your feet. "I know you do, baby." she responds as she drags out of the classroom.