Strawberry Shortcake

It's been months since the incident with the principal and the play, Crybaby has been MIA in your life since that damned kiss. You try to imagine that she's probably busy planning her schemes but somehow in the turn of events, Angelita has been more present in your daily routine. She follows you to class every day, brings you your lunch, helps you with your homework, and always tries to find any bit of free time you simply just to talk. 

Her behavior has been becoming more and more odd, almost as if she were head over heels. No, no, that couldn't possibly be it. Could it?

It's 2:22 PM in your 5th hour, English. You couldn't possibly understand why people hated it, it helped your creative mind flow and create. Your hand stops writing as soon as you hear someone's delicate footsteps making their way up behind you and it isn't long before they pull the chair from beside you out. 

Angelita finds herself comfortable in your presence and sits beside you with her head propped up on her hand. "Hey, you!" she says delightfully, you give her a smile and chuckle dryly. "Hey, Elita." you reply. Her soft pale cheeks burn up into a nice shade of rose red.

"Whatcha working on?" she asks as her big eyes look down to your paper, you pull it out of her view. "I-It's personal." you defend as you hide your letter, as much as you loved Crybaby, it still felt as if you should creep around the fact when it came to Angelita. Her hands reach over your lap to snatch the paper but you're quick to pull it further from her grasp.

 "I'm serious, Elita. It's very personal." she shrugs and rolls her eyes playfully. "Whatever ya say, princess." she giggles before straightening her posture. Her hands lie in her lap and she stares at the matte black tabletop you're working on. As I mentioned, such strange behavior.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing, you bitch?!" your head shoots up as soon as you hear Kelly's voice shout from the back of the room, you notice one of her newest clique members with shock painted on her face and her hands buried in Brandon's hair. "Hands off the merchandise!" Kelly yells in the girl's face. You shake your head and laugh, this is beyond idiotic.

The girl's face turns sour and she continues to play with the bully's boy-toy's hair. A loud smack is heard shortly after and the girl is holding her cheek in pain. Angelita chuckles and sighs at the sight of the  girl fight before nudging your shoulder, you turn back to her and watch as her honey-brown eyes blink into a pitch black. "Watch this." she chuckles.

The teacher's feather dip-pen lifts out of it's bowl of black ink and floats it's way towards Kelly, it's razor sharp point flying straight into her direction

The teacher's feather dip-pen lifts out of it's bowl of black ink and floats it's way towards Kelly, it's razor sharp point flying straight into her direction. Your eyes widen as you look back to Angelita's devilish smile, "You're not gonna kill her too, are you?" you ask with fear clearly present in your tone, the pen drops immediately. "Not unless you don't want me to, do ya want me to?" she asks reassuringly with her eyes still empty voids of black. You shake your head with a shaking sigh of relief, she hums. "Not even a scratch?" she asks, you once again shake your head. 

Her posture slumps a little as she sighs, suddenly her head lifts up as another lightbulb goes off in her pretty little mind. Her head turns back around and you watch as she works her magic.

The bowl of ink lifts from the teacher's desk instead and in an instant flies at the blonde and stains her pink uniform with the black liquid, Kelly's eyes practically pop out of their sockets as she screams at the sight. You cover your mouth to hide your giggles, Kelly's head shoots up to you and her face burns red. "You." she growls.