Recess

Fleur had spent about 3 hours making my dress for the dance, she and I had agreed that it should be 100% authentic rather than all magic. On the other hand, my speech had taken me all night. Hours upon hours were spent staring down at that blank piece of paper, I just couldn't think of anything I hadn't already said to the girl. I've spilled my heart out time and time again to the point where I'm not sure what's left to give.

"Hey, sweetie. How's that note going for you?" Fleur's humbling voice creeps up behind me, her soft hands rest on my shoulders. I look up to her and sigh. "Not good, I haven't written a single word. I-I don't know what to even say, Fleur." I begin to tear up as I turn your head away from the girl.

"Hey...It's okay, y/n. Come on, try on this dress." she giggles as she grabs ahold of my hand and guides me towards the gown. My jaw drops as soon as my eyes set on the dress, "Oh my god!" I shout in awe, Fleur giggles again while clapping her hands. "You like it?" she smiles widely.
"Like it? I fucking love it, oh my god!" I compliment.

I was quick to try the dress on, it surprisingly fit me like a glove and looked amazing on my figure

I was quick to try the dress on, it surprisingly fit me like a glove and looked amazing on my figure. I couldn't help but admire myself in the mirror.
"Wait a minute...You didn't even take my measurements, how did-"
Fleur put her index finger over her lips to hush md, I shake your head and laugh. "I said no magic." she began to laugh harder. "Hey, you were a busy bee." she replies, I playfully pinch her arm and giggle. "Thank you, Fleur." I say with a smile. 
She smiles wide and nods. "Anything for a friend." she says.

Crybaby's POV

I sit on the edge of Celeste's bed with my head in my hands, Angelita is pacing the room back and forth as I cry. My voice is hoarse from screaming earlier, Celeste rested her hand on my back despite rolling her eyes in annoyance. 
"Come on, Crybaby. Get it together, it isn't the end of the world here." she says, I push her hand off of me and scoff. "Of course it fucking is, you don't understand!" my raspy tone shouts, Angelita jumps at my sudden volume shift. 
"I told you, Crybaby." Angelita says. I look up at her with confusion. "What?"
"I said she was just going to fuck with your head and throw you off, our plan is going down tomorrow night and look at the condition you're in. Who's fault is that?!" she yells, I stand up to her. "It's my own..."

"That's a lie and you know it, if Y/n were to never have come into your life then none of this idiotic drama would ever have happened! Get your priorities straight, girl." she says to me with her hands rested on her hips. 

I felt the rush of blood coarse through my veins and heat me face, I look up to her and growl. "Now, now, let's not fight again, girls." Celeste begins as she steps in between us.  I look at my friend and sigh, she's not worth it anyways. I flop back down on my bed and sigh once more, Angelita bites her lip and looks to Celeste. "Well, what do we do?" she asks, Celeste looks back to me. 

"We stick with the plan, seduce Leo and dip." she says plain and simple. I nod my head, I haven't told them about the dance. I guess if Y/n is truly over me, mind as well enjoy my time while I had the opportunity to. 

"Okay, I'll do it. J-Just give me some space for now but I'll be there. Tonight. It's going to end, I promise you that." I swear to the girls, they all smile widely and nod. "You're the best, Crybaby!" Celeste compliments, Angelita smiles and pulls me in for a hug. "I'm sorry about pissing you off, I'm just worried that we'll never escape." she hums in my ear. I giggle and shake my head as she pulls away, "You'll get out of here." I reassure.