Introduction! (pls don't skip-)

Hello there! I am BB-Chan, your friendly little gremlin drunk off of coffee. But you're not interested in me! You're interested in the ships! But before we get into that, here are few things you HAVE to acknowledge.

Things we have to talk about:

Sin/smut: I am very uncomfortable with sin, and would prefer to write fluff instead of sex. I would appreciate it if you won't ask of me for smut, and would not pressure me into writing such.

Requests: requests are currently closed. Of course, I will let you guys. But right now, I don't think I want some right now.

THAT stuff...: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO MPREG OR OTHER WEIRD FETISHES AND SUCH. It makes me very uncomfortable and I would like if you guys don't ask of me for it.

Sensitive topics: I will be doing angst and fluff. Noting that, angst will contain some triggering topics that could potentially trigger some sensitive readers. If you are sensitive to self-harm, death, blood, and other topics related to that, I advise you not to read this or avoid certain chapters. I will say what category each chapter will be, so I heavily advise you to avoid chapters that have '(angst).'

Bullying and such: now, on a platform like Wattpad, there will surely be some cyber bullies who are just bored or who have something rough at home and need a personal punching bag to let out the frustration. If I ever see bullying, whether it be someone bullying another in the comments or someone PMing me then proceeded to bully me, I will address the issue. I have a low tolerance for bullying and will immediately shoot it down (reporting and deleting the malicious comment, reporting the account, warn them, and if so keeps on harassing, will treat the problem until it's solved. Then I will talk about it. I refuse to give them the attention of getting all of you guys triggered, and ruining other's days)

Depression: this is nearly not about the fanfiction anymore. It's the well being of you (the reader) and more to come. Look... if you have depression, please don't hate yourself. Don't cut. Don't even think of ending it. Even when you think you can't take it more, you're tired going through hell every day and everyone tells you you're fine. One day, you're going to be ok. Pain is part of life. A big part of it. It is not a weakness to feel pain. It just means you're human. And that's more than we ever want from you. Please talk to a therapist or someone you know who can give you the right advice and you trust. I recommend doing this before talking about it on any social media platform and try to remind yourself there's a positive to every negative, and you matter. I will try to give some self-care tips and other words of advice to overcome depression and anxiety in the one-shots I post. Please take care of yourself. <3

Eddsworld belongs to Edward Gould (rest in peace, Edd, may your world keep on spinning.) I do not ship the real people, just their characters.

I hope you guys will enjoy!