𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

"Fuck you mean Hell? WHERE IS GOD? CHRIST? VIRGIN MARY?" I yelled but more to myself seeing that I was stuck in a blank space.

"Hell is you yelling all them holy ass names for?" A voice boomed from around me making me jump.

"God!? Why are you cussing?" I said before realizing I'm dead. Literally. "Oh my god! I'm dead foreal?"

"You dead as hell. And why you keep calling out for that God nigga?" The voice said making me scrunch my face up.

"So who are you? I know damn well you ai-"

"I'm the LUCIFER BITCH!" He said laughing.

"Hell nah, where is God?" I asked confused to why I'm talking to the Devil.

"That nigga is not checking for you. Now walk yo ass through that door."

"I don't see a do-" I stopped talking noticing a bright red door directly in front of me.

"Damn. That nigga just be sending all types of slow bitches down here." He said making me frown.

"I'm not gone be too many more bitches." I said.

"Bit- just walk yo ass through the door." I rolled my eyes walking up to the door before opening it.

"So..." I mumbled. "Where is the gate to heaven?"

"Keyana, what are you not understanding? Are you dumb? Retarded? What is it?"

"You know what- fuck you. Nonexistent spirit burning ass bitch." I said huffing.

"That's exactly why yo ass here now." It said making my eyes widened. "Any fucking ways, let me get down to business. You in Hell, and your brother his aborted ass daughter are awaiting for you." He said making me choke on my spit.

"Nigga what? Aborte- wait. My brother here too?"

"Do you not know that he was a killing, trapping ass nigga? I guarantee you that nigga around here crippin with all his other dead ass homies." He said making me fall out.

"Oh my God, the hell is wrong with you?"

"Say that nigga name one more time. Gone fuck around and die again." I scrunch my face up shaking my head.

"So where they at?" I asked before realizing something. "Why it's not hot? People was always talking about how it's gone be hot down here."

It started laughing. "Fuck I look like being hot? I do not do heat. On occasions, but in general? Hell nah." He said before continuing. "And yo brother own his way."

"Say, y'all got cars over here too?" I asked.

"Nah, we got ponies." He said sarcastically, "You asking too many fucking questions."

"You acting like I've been here before." I said rolling my eyes.

I'm real life having a conversation with the devil. This some other shit.

A loud knock pulled me out my thoughts.

"Just open the door, shit." Lucifer said making me laugh.