𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠, 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 || 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚊

"Damn shame, watching that big mouth bitch smack on seafood. Bitch pussy probably smelly as fuck." Chino said talking about one of Blove's videos I was watching.

"The hell the seafood gotta do with her pussy?" I asked looking up.

"You are what you eat." He said shrugging. I shook my head and put my attention back on the video.

"Ion care. That shit look good, and I really want some of that sauce." I sighed, "Too bad Amazon don't deliver down here."

"Leave that shit with them bitches that are alive. Heard that shit a ripoff anyway." He said as I shrugged not caring about what he was saying.

"Say, is that all you do when I'm out?" He asked as I nodded. "Unt. You coming to the trap today." I sucked my teeth not wanting to go.

"I'm gone sit this one out playa." I said making him laugh.

"You gon stand this one in. Hurry up or you just gon have to come looking like that."

"Be saying the dumbest shit I tell you." I mumbled walking into my room.

----

"Take my pictureeee." I whined since nobody wanted to take it.

"No. You ain't even dressed to be be taking pictures." Draco said while I looked down at my clothes. Wasn't shit wrong with what I had on.

"Girl, I'll take it for you." A female voice said catching my attention.

"Uh, thank you." I handed her my phone and went to stand by the wall.

"Damn shawty." Some unknown nigga said as I posed. Chino and Chubs mugged him as Draco pulled out his gun and shot him dead in his head. Bro went limp.

This nigga really just sho-

"Now Draco, you know you ain't had to shoot that nigga." Chubs said laughing.

"The hell? Fuck y'all got going on?" I asked seeing the amused looks on everybody's face.

"Nigga already dead. Jus gone wake up with a slight concussion." Draco said shrugging.

"Well I- here you go girl." The girl said handing me back my phone.

"Good looks." I said looking over the photos. "Say, who are you?"

"Samiya. I just got here a few days ago." She said as I nodded. Ain't ask for all that information but, ima rock wit it.

"Oh ight. I'm Yana." I continued, "Y'all! Go fuck with my post onna gram."

There wasn't an instagram down here, rather HellGram. It was for everybody down in hell.

Like I said previously, ghetto as hell.

𝐤𝐞𝐲.𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐚

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐚