𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠, 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢

"Who the fuck is that?" Chino yelled as I opened the front door before walking into the living room.

Nigga was sitting up on the couch with his little ass gun pointed at me.

"Nigga get the fuck." I said dapping him along with Chubs up.

"Smacking so hard for fucking what?" I motioned towards Chubs eating some wings.

"Mind yo business bitch. Ion say nothing to you when you shooting niggas." He mugged gobbling down another chicken.

Just fucking fat.

"The hell TJ at?" I asked noticing he wasn't here.

"Nigga getting that party he throwing ready." Chino said smiling. "All the big booty hell hoes finna be there."

"Shit, I forgot about dat." I said remembering TJ talk about that fuck ass party for a weeks. "Ok but why y'all ain't helping him. You know that nigga slow. Like special ed slow..."

"Yoooo chill." Chubs said laughing before choking on a wing making me bust out laughing.

"BREATHE BITCH!" Chino yelled slapping his back. Had me over here wheezing and shit.

"Fuck you. Stupid bitch." He mugged me drinking some water.

"Fat niggas I tell you." I said still laughing.

"Man, hell you doing over here anyway? Ain't you finna burn some niggas?" Chino asked.

"Damn you right." I mumbled leaving them in the living room going towards Yana's room. I attempted to knock but hell, I'm grown.

"Fuck is you doing?" I yelled over the loud music. In here recording herself twerk and shit with a bra on and shit.

"Nigga you don't know to knock?" She said quickly getting up and grabbing her phone and watching the lil video.

"Ain't posting that shit anyway." I said snatching it and deleting the video.

"BRUH! Do you not know how much work it takes to shake my ass? You just gone sit up here and delete the damn video." She mugged making me suck my teeth.

"Don't even got no damn ass to shake." I lied making her roll her eyes.

"That's not what my nigga said." She said swiping her hand under her chin before doing a lil side twerk.

Girl, I will beat yo ass. Keep playing.

"I hope you ain't talking bout Tooly. We finna go un-exist that nigga right now." I said making her scrunch her face up.

"Wayymennt."

"Get dressed muh'fucka." I mugged her. "Throw some black forces innat outfit too." I said laughing.