𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

380 votes, fytb?

𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠, 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

"Girl, I know you see that nigga blowing up yo shit." Pooh said shaking her head as she laid on her bed scrolling through her phone.

"And what about it?" I shrugged. Nigga was NOT finna break my fucking pussc.

"See no." She spoke shaking her head sitting
up. "Look at this shit." She said handing me her phone.

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨:
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝖼 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗍?
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 3:53 𝗽𝗺
𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨:
𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖽𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗌𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝖼 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍?
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 3:54 𝗽𝗺

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨.

"He onnat Voodoo shit! Ian share shit wit him!" She stressed making me laugh.

"Lucifer probably told him how to do that shit." I said shaking my head.

Everytime we in a group chat with that nigga and he get removed, he some how add his self back and remove all of us.

"Okay but he ain't even have to call me bald." I mumbled still stuck on it.

"Say, fuck allat. Nigga said if you'on come outside right now, he blowing my shit up!" She said making my eyes widen a little. "Get to stepping!"

"Samiya bruh!"

"Hell, I REFUSE to live on the streets cause my shit in flames." She said making me frown.

"You can live with me." I said trying to reason.

"Gir- get thee hell out. I'll hit yo ass up later." I got up mugging her.

"Hate you." I said grabbing my bag off the dresser and slipping my shoes on.

"BYE!" I heard her yell as I walked out her room and towards the front door.

Girl fuck you.

"Get yo ass inna front." Draco said as I got in the backseat.

"No can sir." I said putting the seatbelt on.

"Mhm." He mumbled staring at me through the lil mirror. "So yeen see me texting you?"

Shole did.

"Nah, my phone died." I lied looking off to the side.

"You just gone sit here and lie?"

"Yes." I nodded making him chuckle.