𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

"Say, Lucifer want you." Kyrie catching my attention.

"Want me? What the hell he want?" I said scrunching my face up.

"Cuh' Ion know. Better go talk to the nigga before you really hate it here." He said making me raise my eyebrow. So far this shit was nothing like I expected.

I remember making jokes with Ken saying how we both gone be burning up in hell but it's not nothing like that. I didn't want to get my hopes up because shit ain't supposed to be all fun and games down here. We all paying our dues being here.

Without hesitation I jumped up from the couch and went to talk to him. I'm not trying to befriend him, but I'm not finna be on his bad side.

"Say, you wanted me?" I said in the dark room.

"Already asking dumbass questions." His voice boomed around the room making me uncomfortable.

"Man, what do you want?" I shifted my weight to the opposite leg.

"I got a proposition for you." I damn there shitted on myself.

"Hell nah, sorry but no. I refuse to work for the damn devil. You might as well throw me in the fucking dungeons because I REFUSE!" I stressed as he chuckled amusingly.

"You really think this shit a game. I hate to be the one to tell you, but it's not. You in my fucking afterlife so you gone do what I say. I done gave yo ass more chances then I did Adam and Eve." He said pausing before continuing, "With that shit being said, I'm gone tell you one more time. I have a proposition for you."

At this point I was baffled. This really my afterlife.

"What is it?" I mumbled knowing he'd hear me.

"I want you to work with a resident here. I can't tell- well I don't feel like telling you the details so I'll leave that up to him." I scrunched my face up because who the fuck?

"Who is it?"

"Whew, you might hate this one." He said clearly amused by it. "Draco."

"Draco... Drakeo The Ruler?" I said hoping it wasn't the rude ass nigga from a few days prior.

"Bitc- is Drakeo The Ruler dead?" I rolled my eye as he sucked his teeth. "You know exactly who I'm talking about."

"Mmcht, when he supposed to be telling me all this?" I asked still not feeling comfortable making an agreement with the damn devil. And working with that hardbody ass nigga.

"Right now. And before you go..." He said pausing. "That's why you dead! I know yo ass is mad." He started laughing hard making me walk towards the door without saying anything.

"BIG MAD ASS!" He yelled after me as I slammed the door.

"Ole bitch ass spirit. Nigga can't even live up to the Hell expectations." I mumbled walking back to Kyrie's crib. It wasn't even far. I pretty sure everybody here had a place to personally converse with Lucifer, it's just the entrance door that's far.

"Chino!" I called out for him walking into the house.

"Is that my bestieeee?" TJ yelled catching my attention. Him along with Chubs, Chino and Draco we're chilling in the living room.

"Heyyy TJ." I yelled back as noticing Draco's scrunched up face.

"Fuck you so loud for?" He said making me suck my teeth.

"Why you always mad?" He glared making me hush down real quick. Ion know who this nigga think his is putting me on hush mode.

"Where you coming from? Been in hell for two days and already running the street." Chubs said making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Lucifer wanted me." I said realizing how strange that shit sounded.

"Say, that shit sounded weird as hell! You sure you supposed be here?" TJ said making Chubs nod.

"On dead grannies cuh. I keep getting this feeling around her. Not on some weird shit, but that's some weird shit." He said making me laugh a little.

"Fuck allat, what he want you for?" Kyrie said as they nodded.

"He had a proposition."

"Whew, ain't that some shit. What was it?" Chubs asked. I looked around as they stared me down.

"What the fuck was it?" Draco said making me suck suck my teeth.

"He wants me to work with you." I said not making eye contact with him.

"Who the fuck is 'you'?" He started sitting up.

"You nigga!" I said finally looking at him. All that hard shit he got going on got me ready to get the fuck! Asap.

Everybody but Draco held a shocked expression but not because of my outburst. More so the proposition part.

"Man, I swear that buster ass nigga stay on bullshit." Hopped up slipping his phone into his pocket. "Bring yo ass on." He said snatching me up.

"Get shot bitch." Chino said.

"Fuck you dead ass nigga." He said pulling me along with him, but letting me go once we made it to the front door.

"Damn, strong body built ass nigga. Pulling me so hard for what?" I said rubbing my arm.

"Shut the fuck up."

"I-"

"Fuck I just say?" He said looking at me dead in my eyes. I mugged him walking ahead.

"Still shut yo ass up I see."

I still hate it here.
__________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.

𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐞.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡? 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.