𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

400 votes, fytb.

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠, 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢

continued...

"Let's get ready to rumble!" Luc yelled.

"Been waiting fo' yo ass!" Yanna yelled running up on the bitch at the door.

This must be the bitch who set her up.

"Bitch- Bitch- Bitch." She grunted in between each punch she threw at the ole girl's face.

Lil baby got hands.

"On devil she do." Luc laughed answering my thoughts.

"I'ma need yo ass to stay out my head-" Ole girl's loud unnecessary ass scream cut me off.

"STOP! KEYANNA! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!" She cried as Yanna threw her into the door knob before dropping her down and slamming the door on her head repeatedly.

"Sorry ass bitch!" She spoke bashing ole girl's head into the door.

I-

"DO YO SHIT GIRL! PERIOD." Luc hyped making me shaking my head.

"I should really kill yo ass but you already dead. Bowlegged, computer shaped ass bitch." She said as she stomped ole girl face out.

"AHT AHT!" Luc yelled as ole girl tripped Key making her fall and hit her head.

"See nah." I mumbled before snatching ole girl up and throwing her into some random ass bookcase.

Nigga Luc can't even touch them books even if he wanted to.

"YO ASS IS GOING TO HEL-" Luc paused, "I real life be forgetting that y'all muh'fuckas already in Hell."

"Mane." I grunted leaving ole girl into a choke hold.

Fuck allat.

I took out my gun and shot her directly in the big bulky ass vain that she had right in the middle of her head. "Bitch gone be out for a hour or so."

"Bitch got me fucked up." Key mumbled as she paced back and forth.

Ian never seen her this mad.

"Chill out ma." I said grabbing her hands and putting them on her head so she can catch her breath.

"Awe shit. Nigga just called her ma." Luc gassed instigating making me suck my teeth.

"Shut the fuck up." Yanna said making him gasp.

"After allat cheering I just did for yo ass. I should fuck around and possess the bitch so she can body slam yo ass." He said making her face widen.

"He can do that foreal?" She whispered making me laugh.

"Yes. Yes I can."