𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼!

frosty.blake has posted a photo.

229 people have liked this post

frosty.blake: Marina fell asleep during our movie marathon. 😂
tagged: marinas.tea
💓📱💓
Comments:

alaïapines: why's Mari look better than me, when sleeping?

bellehepburn: why you always be leaving me out of hanging out?
some friends you are. smh.
< theoriginalbrookelohst: bellehepburn stop being salty, atleast you're able to hang out.
I've never met Mari irl before. 😢

hazelpetersss: oh look, a wild Marina has been spotted in her
natural habitat.
< frosty.blake: hazelpetersss i was so lucky she didn't attack me. when
i took this photo.

user6: are they dating?
< olivia.rosee: user6 they're just best friends.
< user6: olivia.rosee oh ok.

finnwolfhardofficial: she looks cute, when she's sleeping. 😊
< olivia.rosee: finnwolfhardofficial totally not creepy, whatsoever.

frosty.blake: wait. how did finnwolfhardofficial find my account?
< alaïapines: frosty.blake i may of "accidentally" dm'ed Finn it.
< frosty.blake: alaïapines why though?
< alaïapines: frosty.blake i honestly think they'd be cute together.
wouldn't you agree?
< frosty.blake: alaïapines i guess...

hater2: geez...first Finn notices that Marina girl, and now this guy.
Some people clearly are wanting clout.
< user8: hater2 shut up, you're probably just jealous it ain't you.

💓📱💓

finnwolfhardofficial has started following marinas.tea

💓📱💓

Marina sat up from where she had previously been laying, tucked underneath a blanket and atop of her lounge. She tiredly rubbed the remaining sleep from her eyes, before they soon drifted to where Blake was currently sat on the other couch. His eyes were
connected to the screen of his phone, most likely going through his
Instagram feed. As he ran one of his hands through his currently messy hair, every once in a while.

"Looking at your girlfriend's posts are you now, Blake?" The brunette teased, towards her best guy friend. Which soon resulted in the male in question, chucking a pillow back in the direction of Marina. His face reddening just a little.

Marina laughed once more, before she felt a vibration coming from her phone which had been placed in her left jeans pocket. The brunette girl furrowed her eyebrows before she reached in and pulled out the familiar device. Her finger finding its way onto the screen as she put in the passcode.

The lock screen soon disappeared and was replaced quickly with the multiple colourful apps of the home screen. Marina yawned as she opened up the Instagram app, scrolling through her feed. Until she soon noticed the latest notification pop up. Her eyes widened at the sight, she felt herself freeze right on the spot. Which soon resulted in herself dropping the iphone.

The phone fell to the ground. A loud crack following afterwards, signalling that the phone screen was now cracked. But that was the least of Marina's worries right now. As she couldn't believe what she had just seen. Finn Wolfhard had just started following her. The brunette was speechless, never did she think she'd get followed by a celebrity. Sure her older sister, Azura is a famous model and Finn had commented previously on her post yesterday. But that was different. Or atleast she thought it was.

"I'm guessing, you finally saw that Finn had followed you." Blake finally spoke up. His phone was now long forgotten on the coffee table in front of him, as he lay back against the couch he was sat on.  Marina couldn't really form any words to reply with. So she just nodded as an answer.

💓📱💓

here is the next chapter :)
i hope you enjoyed it.

also I've got some ship names
i decided on for each oc and
their love interests.

Finn x Marina = Farina
Jack x Amabella = Jackabella
Wyatt x Eleanor = Elyatt
Sophia x Brookelyn = Sophlyn
Jaeden x Olivia = Jalivia
Noah x Alaïa = Nolaïa
Sadie x Hazel = Hazie
Millie x Blake = Blillie

-ellie

💓📱💓