𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋!

💕📱💕

Sadie stumbled along a concreted pathway, the soft windy breeze blew through her ginger locks when she soon stopped at the side of Hazel Peter's home. She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, dropping down to pick up a small rock from the ground. Her eyes gently lifted towards the window above her, aka Hazel's window. Squinting slightly, from the sun's beams which were getting into her eyes.

The Stranger Things' actress was finally going to ask out her crush, she had on the blonde female. Whom she had been silently pining over for a while now. Ever since, they had been introduced. Nerves gently bubbled in the pit of her stomach, as she raised the small pebble-like rock and threw it carefully at the window. Just enough, so it wouldn't shatter the glass.

The noise luckily managing to capture the blonde's attention from inside. Hazel slowly shifting off of her patterned bed covers, bare feet connecting with the carpeted floor underneath her. Before shuffling towards the window sill, where she opened the window. and peeked below. Her confusion evident across her pale features, as the female stared below at the ginger girl.

"Come down! I need to ask you something!" Sadie Sink, shouted loudly. But yet, not too loud which would disturb the neighbors. Her own hands cupping around her mouth in the process. These words caused for Hazel to nod in return. Then to turn away, disappearing back through her room before returning. In her hand rest a rope sorts, fashioned from a few old t-shirts and blankets which lay around. The blonde girl chucked it over the sill of the window and raised it down gently, till it touched a fairly thick tree branch below.

Hazel then slipped through the window herself, and proceeded to climb down the side of the house's wall, before switching to the tree branch and continuing down from there. Once she made it to the ground, her bare feet coming in contact with the soft, freshly mowed grass. The girl turned to face the ginger before her, a small blush appearing across her cheeks at the sight of her crush in front of her.

"Well....I was wondering..." Sadie's voice trailed off, gently not sure how to voice her own thoughts of confessing her feelings, to the girl. A small tint of red now appearing across her own cheeks now. "Do you want to.....be my girlfriend?"

The female stopped fiddling with her thumbs as she forced her gaze up to look in the blue eyes of her crush, awaiting for her reaction. And hopefully, a positive answer to the question she had been trying to figure out how to voice, for the past few weeks now. A lock of her ginger hair fell into her face. To which, Hazel gently reached up and tucked it behind the ginger's locks for her. Her own blush still evident over her features.

"Sure. I like you too, Sadie." Hazel gently answered, a smile now forming onto her features, which in turn made her now girlfriend smile too. As they proceeded to stare into each other's eyes.

💕📱💕

not sure if this is moving a little too quickly, but like I want to move to the drama already. So I'm trying to get through these few chapters of getting the couples together, quickly. So i can start what i have planned for the drama :)

Also three chapters in one day, oof.

-Ellie