𝔸 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕃 𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼!

💕📱💕

Hey! so you guys reached the end of this fanfiction. Honestly it feels weird, after spending like months writing this. I never thought I'd see the day that i would be writing the very last chapter of it. And though the ending may be a little rushed and not make any sense, I'm glad I ended it like I did. You also have no idea how many times I legit felt like giving up and discontinuing this fanfic, but i didn't cause i was determined to finish it.

I want to thank everyone who had submitted the other ocs I used in this book, as if it weren't for them. I probably wouldn't of written this applyfic at all. I loved writing the storyline and ocs together, into the story. And I'm honestly liking how it all turned out in the end. Despite, not liking the chapters at first. So again thank you, for all the reads, votes, and comments on this apply fanfiction book. It means the world people liked it.

However, during the process of writing this story. I feel like I need to mention, that about the twentieth or twenty-four chapter. I actually fell out of love with Finn Wolfhard and stopped watching Stranger Things and that caused me to lose a little bit of the motivation I had to finish this. But, because of the determination I had, I did end up finishing it. As I'm writing this final author's note here today. And now that this fanfiction is done, I no longer am writing for Stranger Things or Finn Wolfhard.

Anyways, before i end off this note. I want to lastly say, that i have another applyfic on my profile i am hoping to start soon called 'Game of Nerve' and it'd mean a lot if people could apply to it.

Once again, thanks for reading and I hope you liked this fanfiction. Cause I enjoyed writing it!

~Ellie

🎉 You've finished reading ALL THANKS TO A DM - 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔣𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 ✔ 🎉