𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝕆ℕ𝔼!

💕📱💕

Brookelyn gently rolled her suitcase through the busy airport, alongside her mum. The brunette trying hard not to get lost inside the crowd, or be separated from her mother. The sounds of planes taking off or landing, could loudly be heard through both her ears. She let out a sigh, of happiness. A wide smile adorning her features as the mother/daughter duo finally made it out of the busieness of the airport and to the uber. which had been arranged for the two.

She was excited. Excited to finally be able to meet her internet best friends in real life now, after what felt like too many years. Her mother had gotten a better job opportunity and it so happened to be in the very state, where Marina lived. It was quite a change though, if she thought about it. Gently, she flicked a piece of her chocolate-brown hair behind her ear, then set herself into the backseat of the uber, her mum following in after. Before pulling out the phone which lay in her pocket previously.

💕📱💕

no sleep till 🏙:
hey, Blake! Belle!

my mum and I are on our way to
our new house.
still up for surprising Mari?

belle🦋:
yep! Marina
is so going to be
excited when she sees
you!

frosty☃️:
yeah.
I'm gonna make a bet right
now, that when she sees you.
She will scream and hug you so
tightly, it will be like she is suffocating
you.

ya wanna bet against me, Belle?

belle🦋:
I feel like that made no sense.
but sure.

no sleep till🏙:
anywayssss.

no sleep till🏙:
should we meet out back of Mari's?

belle🦋:
yeah. that sounds great.
I'll send you her address now, Brooke.

belle🦋:
## #### street.

no sleep till🏙:
Great! meet ya there, Blake and Belle.

frosty☃️:
bye!

belle🦋:
seeya!

💕📱💕

Brooke soon shut off her phone, and slipped it back into the pocket of her jean shorts. She felt as if her eyes could droop close at any second, so she quietly got out of the uber. As soon as she noticed, they had arrived at their new home. And made her way up the porch steps, to the front door before stepping inside. Kicking her shoes off, in the process. The house they had moved into was quite simple really. Being just a regular two-story, three-bedroom brick home, like all the other houses in their neighborhood. It wasn't anything special really.

Finally, after what seemed like a long flight and drive here, the brunette gently slipped into her sleeping bag, which lay across the floor in her new--and empty room. Before falling into a peaceful slumber. Her dreams being filled of meeting her best friend tomorrow, in real life, finally.

💕📱💕

Hi! so here's the next chapter, and sorry if it's so bad and short.
I wanted to get it out already, because I really felt like it was time that Brookelyn and Marina met irl in the story!

so like enjoy.

-ellie

💕📱💕