𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ!

Marina and Amabella quickly collected their belongings, handing the right amount of cash to the taxi driver, and gently slammed the door closed. The girls were now five minutes late in meeting Finn Wolfhard and Jack Dylan Grazer at the cafe. As the time was now 11:05am. The sound of converse hitting pavement was heard through the busy street, as the brunette and blonde speedwalked into the direction of the meeting spot.

After a couple minutes, the two teenagers finally stopped outside of the nearest cafe to the airport. Both of the females panting for breath from how far and fast they ran. Marina then stood up straighter and managed to try and fix her messy dark brown hair. Before grabbing hold of her best friend's wrist and dragging her inside of the shop.

Nerves that were contained in both their stomachs having not yet subsided as they entered. The  bell above the door chimed loudly, as they set foot into the 80's themed diner. The fresh smell of burgers and chips (fries) lingering through the air. Milkshakes topped with whipped cream and cherries, were scattered around at different tables. A wide assortment of cakes and tarts lay out on display at the counter. Marina's blue eyes drifted around the diner, taking in the sight around her and her friend.

It wasn't until she noticed two teen boys sitting at a booth in the far right corner. That the brunette had remembered why they were in fact there. As sitting in that booth were both the famous teen actors, Finn Wolfhard and Jack Dylan Grazer. Marina felt her cheeks reddening slightly as she examined the curly haired male from afar. Amabella however just took a quick peek at the second male before dragging her brunette friend over to the booth, by the wrist. Their presence now being made known to both the males as they reached the diner's table and moving into the booth opposite of them.

"Marina, you guys made it." Finn spoke first, once he spotted the two girls in front of them. His own eyes quickly took in the brunette female's figure before returning to her face. The now group of four beginning to engage into conversation, each of them getting to know each other. Or them just simply cracking jokes to one another. But nevertheless, laughter could be heard from that very far diner booth in that back. Whether people were intentionally observing them or not.

💕📱💕

I just want to apologise for not updating a chapter of this fanfic in like a while. but I'm gonna be honest here when i say that I actually forgot all about this book while I had been away at the coast with my family. But I finally managed to write the next chapter now, despite it being so short.

anyways so Finn and Marina finally met in person. Yay. only took a while.

hope you liked it :)

-ellie

💕📱💕