𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝕋𝕎𝕆!

💕📱💕

Brookelyn managed to sneak in through the back gate of Marina's backyard. She tucked a piece of her chocolate brown locks of hair, behind her ear. As she quietly tiptoed further into the yard, where she saw both Amabelle and Blake stood together. The two had been stuck inside all day alongside Marina, binge watching Netflix. Until the female headed for a shower, which gave them the perfect opportunity to sneak themselves outside to see Brooke.

"Finally you're here! Mari's in the shower. So let's head inside." Blake exclaimed, as he stood straight from where he had been leaned against a tree. To face the now-arrived female before him and Belle. He ran a hand through his messy brown hair, his faded blue running shoes jogging himself up to the porch. The two girls following behind him, closely.

The 'Frost' boy soon proceeded to open the sliding door to step inside, his eyes gently drifting both left and right to make sure Marina, had not come back down yet. Which luckily, she hadn't. So the three teens stepped into the two-story house and towards the living area. The three of them, setting themselves down onto the comfortable couches going over their plan, quietly again to surprise the 'Jones' female. Their plan included Brookelyn to hide in a closet nearby, until Marina were to come back downstairs after her shower. And once the female's back would be turned to face Belle and Blake than that would give Brooke the next opportunity, to sneak up behind her friend. To surprise her.

But, however what they hadn't realised. Was that, during the time they were going back over their surprise plans. Marina had just stepped down off the last step on her wooden staircase, small pile of clothes in hand. She had forgotten to grab a clean towel, to take for her shower. Her baby blue eyes gently drifted through her home, searching for what she were looking for. But instead, stopped upon three figures sat atop one of the side lounges. One of these figures, was someone who she hadn't met in real life before. Only being able to see her through the screen of a phone or laptop. It were Brookelyn. Holy shit! Marina thought to herself. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers, shuffling Her feet forward a smidge to take a better look at her.

"Brooke?" The brunette female soon found the words, slipping out through her lips, in shock. The clothes she held previously, were now lay flat on the floor, from being dropped in her sudden state. Her voice managed to catch the attention of her three friends, the two brunettes, and blonde turning towards the other girl behind them.

Brookelyn just nodded, shortly. Not expecting, for their plan to not even work. She nervously, walked forwards slowly. Before being engulfed in a huge hug from her internet best friend. Her eyes widening for a split second, before she relaxed and returned the hug, and Marina pulled both Blake and Belle into it too.

💕📱💕

Next chapter, done! hope you liked it! also sorry its short.
But, I have planned for the next two chapters after (chapter thirty-three) that either Blake and Millie will get together! OR Amabelle and Jack!

-Ellie

💕📱💕