𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐-𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋!

💕📱💕

exposingmarijones has posted a photo.

4300 people have liked this postexposingmarijones: if you think, Marina hurting Annalise's feelings were bad

exposingmarijones: if you think, Marina hurting Annalise's feelings were bad. Then wait till you see this next lot of tea, I'll be posting soon!

tagged: marinas.tea

Comments:

marinas.tea: wait....shit, you have more? no. fuck. I'm begging you please don't.

user37: IM EXCITED! #cancelmarinajones

user76: YESS!!! #cancelmarinajones

bellehepburn: oh hell no.

finnwolfhardofficial: how about you not try to ruin my girlfriend's life thanks! and mind your own business.

frosty.blake: surely it can't be as bad as the last one though.

💕📱💕

Kara:
what do we do?

Kara:
we only broke up one friendship, of Marina's.
do we even have more decent tea about her
past to break more of her relationships?

Unknown:
Yes, but i feel like we need to step
this up a little bit.

Unknown:
maybe stage a little bit of cheating between
Marina and one of her friends'
boyfriends.

Kara:
how are we going to do that
though?

I'm not sure, if any one would
be willing to help us.

Unknown:
I think I have an idea.

Unknown:
you still have that app right?
the one that lets you fake
messages?

Kara:
yeah.
But....hold on.
won't this hurt whoever's boyfriend
we end up using heart too?

Unknown:
yes....But why do you
care?

this is meant to be breaking Marina and her life.

Kara:
I don't care.
let's just do it.

💕📱💕

Kara sat up gently, in her bed after setting her phone atop her bedside cabinet. She felt an unfamiliar feeling bubble in the pit of her stomach as she thought back to the text messages shared between, the 'exposingmarijones' user and herself. Was it guilt? possibly. But why, would she be feeling guilty about all of this. Wasn't this what she had wanted all along? to get back at the girl for dating her ex-boyfriend? those thoughts continued to rush right through her mind. She tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear, unable to shake each thought from her head. She didn't know what to do. A part of her wanted to follow along with the whole plan, that had been thought through. But then, the smaller and more guiltier part felt the need to warn the Marina girl, and her friends of this said plan.

💕📱💕

So like....I usually don't like writing anything that resolves around cheating. But It was kind of the only other idea that I had.

anyways, hope you enjoyed :)

- Ellie

💕📱💕