𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ!

finny:
hey Marina?

RiRi☕:
yes...Finn?
what is it you need?

finny:
ya know how we're
meeting up at 11:00am today?

RiRi☕:
yes i do.
now go on.

finny:
well....i was kinda
wondering that it'd be ok
if my friend Jack came with us?

RiRi☕:
umm....may i ask why
exactly?

finny:
he wants to meet your
friend Amabella.
because he finds her cute.

i think thats her name.

RiRi☕:
yes that is her name.

RiRi☕:
and sure. I'll just tell Belle now

see you soon. Finny.

finny:
great see you later.

finny:
love you. x

shit.
message deleted

💕📱💕

Marina sat up tiredly in one of the single beds in the hotel room, the other belonging too her best friend, Amabella Hepburn. The brunette let out a small yawn as she set her phone onto the beside table before getting up off the soft mattress. Her long locks of hair lay gently down her back as she soon noticed her best friend entering from the bathroom.

Marina's cheeks were still stained with tears from falling asleep crying, after losing her best guy friend Blake. She still couldn't believe it, after years of friendship. It just all went down the drain because of his feelings towards her. Just at the thought of her former friend, Marina felt another wave of tears coming. But she refused to let herself cry again over it. She'd already done enough.

"You ok, RiRi?" Belle spoke, using the nickname she had given the girl when they were in elementary school. The girl's own wet blonde hair, gently going down her own towel-covered back. As she stood beside her friend, a hand resting gently on Marina's shoulder

Marina just nodded, slightly letting out a small sob before wiping away the rest of her tears. And proceeding to speak up to the female in front of herself, about what she had texted Finn about before. The brunette felt her best friend's widened eyes on her, when she finished speaking. Belle soon removing her hand from Marina's shoulder and moving towards her suitcase lay flat open on the ground near her, bending down and shifting through the many clothes she packed.

"Wait. so let me get this straight. Jack Dylan Grazer, Finn's friend. Wants to meet me?" Amabella continued, as she finished putting on her outfit for the day. A plain white cropped shirt, high-waisted jeans and converse.

Marina just nodded in response, with a slight roll of her eyes. Before she too stood up and changed into an outfit of her own. A pair of denim shorts, cropped t-shirt, and matching converse to her friend's. Then with a quick glance of her watch she noticed it read 10:30am in little black letters. So her eyes widening slightly, the female quickly grabbed her phone and wallet before grabbing her friend by the wrist and heading out the door, of the hotel room. As they still had to get a taxi to the cafe, so they wouldn't be late in meeting the two males.

💕📱💕

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Next one will be Finn and Marina finally meeting
each other in person.

-ellie

💕📱💕