Chapter One

Violet's Pov 
The loud intense pound of the music was far too intense for my delicate ears. It all seemed to fade in the background while I slowly stumbled my way through the cloud of the dark grunge nightclub slightly shoving couples, and people away from my body and view.

A few times saying sorry. I had to get away from the loud music and grinding of people.  It was making the buzz from the drugs way more intensive then I had liked.

The two large black doors to the club were shoved open and I was finally able to breathe out a rough cough from the fresh air nodding my head once at the bouncer making my way to the small alleyway.

My back pressed against the cool brick wall helping calm my overwhelmed senses down.

I brought a shaky hand up to brush away the small rounds of curls that clung to my forehead layered with sweat.

For as long as I've been doing drugs you think my body would be used to the sensation and the after-effects.

I had lived in London for a while now, sadly I had yet to gain a British accent but being away for a while was able to help me take my mind off him.

I grimaced at the harsh memories flashing through my head pressing my palm against my temple groaning out.  "Shut up," I mumbled to no one in particular not wanting to think about it my creator, my maker Edward Cullen.

I couldn't hate him no, he saved me from a life of death but placed me in a new round of living my life as seventeen over and over.

I looked older in a way so it was easy for me to support my drug habit of pills, heroin, smoking, and heavy drinking.

I didn't do it every day but it was quite enough to make me addicted.

I let my hand fall from my face to stop the shakes from rattling my body and suddenly I wanted to curl up right here on the alleyway floor feeling the familiar surge course through my body.

Edward was feeling something of very deep distress and what was making my body hurt. The reason my body was aching was because he was calling me.

Why was he calling me? I hadn't felt it in years. And the saddest thing is I couldn't say no. I couldn't just blow it off.

He was my maker and if he needed me I had to come. Once I had gotten over the dull pain.

I breathed out a rough sigh, digging around in my purse for my phone, picking up a cigarette holding it between my lips, grabbing it once I found it looking for the number. Knowing Edward he must have not changed too much except for we are in the 21-century, not the 19th one.

I slowly press the call button balancing my phone between my shoulder blades, finding lighter lighting up the cigarette keeping it pressed between my lips leaning against the wall more.

I waited as the line kept ringing before I heard his calm, almost soothing voice calling out.

"Hello." He answered. I breathed out a tiny sigh my body slowly relaxing. It had been years since I've heard his voice.

"Edward I'm coming okay, "

__________________
It was a two-day long flight. But I was in a drug haze most of it. It had been such a while since I was in the states. But this place Edward and his new family settled into Forks Washington.

I remember Carlisle cause he was the one who changed Edward and his wife Esme from what Edward told me over the phone they added a few more and Edward had fallen in love with a human Bella.

The poor stupid fool. I thought to myself. The taxi stopped outside a beautiful home it was enchanting almost.

I leaned forward handing the drivers a few twenties before slipping my giant backpack on my back.

I let my shoes hit the ground looking around taking in the scents, and the surrounding woods. This place is perfect for hunting animals I thought letting my gold eyes flick around.

I pulled my jacket to my body a bit more watching as a figure made its way down from the front door, down the steps. And I wasn't sure why I felt like the young girl again in raptured by Edward yet again.

He did look a bit different his hair was neater and his clothes more up to date. It had felt like an entirety but it really was.

I couldn't help but quickly drop my backpack down and squealed holding my mouth not feeling this much excitement in forever.

"Edward!" I squealed quickly running towards him jumping onto him he quickly caught me laughing softly, lifting me.

"Hey, Violet oh my God look at you." He whispered lightly spinning me around. I smiled cupping his face to get a good look at him.

"Well look at you, still handsome." I tease him. He gave me a soft smile setting me down studying me a bit. His fingertips traced under my eyes.

"You look almost exhausted." He whispered confused dropping his hand down to cup my face.

"Which shouldn't happen." He whispered more to himself. I gulped a little hoping he wouldn't notice. "Is this about the distress I've been feeling Violet?"  He questioned very confused.

I forced a smile still looking at him, focusing on him I picked up my backpack.

"Ah don't worry about me Edward, I'm here for you remember." I quickly changed the subject hoping to hide the fidgeting and ease the nerves. His gold eyes never left my face as he studied me.

A maker always knows. I thought I gently cleared my throat and dropped my hand down to hold his swallowing down the uneasy hurt feeling in my heart holding his hand close.

"Now tell me about this Bella Swan yeah?"