Chapter Seven

Violet's Pov
"Alright Bella, I'm gonna be like truthfully honest with you, I don't like you and I don't think I ever will but I will tolerate you for Edward sake." I messed around with my outfit the best. Tugging my hoodie down over my jeamsm. Looking around the field focused. My eyes focused on in every little detail rolling my shoulders back extra sloelgt.

Ever since I stopped the drugs my highlighted sense can back strong with my taste and smell again, I could hear the waterfall rushing fast quickly the smell everywhere.

Bella quickly stared at me in shock from where Esme was ordering out everything. Bella looked slightly offended moving all her hair, messing around with the cap Edward gave her.

"I... Well I know you wouldn't like me Violet, I mean Edward does spend a lot of time with me lately and because I'm human I know you won't get to have that again." I quickly cut her off.

"That's not why I don't care if you were a human or vampire. Your race and or gender doesn't matter even if you were a guy. I know your true reasons. I saw your life you live for exactly four years and die. Which means you wanna become immortal and it may seem all amazing but it really isn't you also don't know how to keep your mouth shut and get a attitude when no one is looking. I wanted to make sure you know, I won't ever like you, and to not talk to me when you are scared to be around me."

I shook my head moving away from her to go join Rosalie who was messing with her bat slightly who let a loud snort out gazing at me amusement all over her.

"Damn Violet, you didn't need to go off like that." She chuckled I sighed rubbing at the bridge of my nose.

"She just annoys me, I know Edward is gonna scold me like always." I chuckled my body shaking with ways chuckle I just was gonna have to get through this day of hell.

I stretched out a bit pulling all my hair up into one puff on my head.

_________________________
Okay so maybe it wasn't entirely Bella's fault she was human, but the fact that I now had to go all the way out of my way to protect her, just made my day more tough. I leaned against one of the cars in the garage watching Edward looking quite panicked and all.

"Violet, I need you to go with Jasper and Alice to Jackson Vile with Bella." I opened my mouth to protest so fast but I was quick to shut up fast not wanting him to command me.

"Fine just be safe. " I answered deeply rolling my eyes a little sighing. Edward passed me me kissing my cheek he hands lingering when he gave me a very quick hug.

I looked around at everyone wondering how we went from playing a small game of baseball to a bunch of normad vampires after Bella.

I guess that would be the negative side to bring with a human the fear of them always getting hurt. I shook my thoughts away getting inside the car with Jasper, Alice and Bella. Sitting in the back while Alice hopped in the drivers seat.

Jasper then decided since maybe he felt my emotions he switched places with Bella so she wasn't in the back with me sitting next to me.

I looked over at him a little confusion written all the way expressed over my face "I could feel your emotions and I know when I'm around your calm so." He grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze sending me a smile my way.

"Thanks Jas.." I whispered a little giving him another smile back.

"What are best friends for? We are family now Violet, so come to me when you need someone." He poked my nose smiling looking out the window.

I paid attention when Alice pulled out the drive way driving down the road I placed my hand out the window letting the cool air relax me a bit.

It was sort of like how much I sometimes missed the way my skin use to be warm, or the way my brown skin could go in the sunlight without problem, just sometimes when I would climb up through the forest to the sunlight and watched my skin sparkle.

I realized I was forever stuck as a monster. Only one way away from this fate was the end. being killed by the Volturi or someone else killing you.

It would end a lot of misery I thought my eyes widen a little while I was having a conversation inside my head fully. Maybe a visit to the Volturi wouldn't be too bad.