Chapter Six

Violet's Pov
Awkward was kinda an understatement. Maybe worrisome was a better word. I know that now with my feelings more in the open it created a more deep shift between mine and Edward's relationship.

I don't think I ever had it in me to hate him. When he was my maker and he was the one who changed me.

Yet I let it spiral out into this uncontrollably love for him. I stayed up mostly in my room to keep myself occupied, drugs were out of the question anymore because I made a pact with Jasper, and I didn't wanna break any more promises. A promise no matter what type is a promise.

I paced around and round my room for hours on end, not really finding time to hunt even when the craving for it was huge. If I could get through a decade with the love hidden, I could go another full round decade of the love being out in the open.

My pacing came to a quick halt when my door opened and in walked Jasper who shot me a small look locking his hands under his arms staring at me.

"You need to hunt?" Was all he said before he was sending the most calming emotion in me. "And I think it's time we had a talk, brother to sister, meet me in the back in five." Once he had left and shut my door, I had fallen back on the bed groaning out. Damn, I wish I had Jasper's power he was so freaking cool. To be able to control emotions and to be able to feel emotions.

_________________________
Sitting under the moonlight after a hunt with Jasper was not how I imagined my night but it was needed. I needed to stop isolating myself, pushing others away who only cared for me.

"So I wasn't really suppose to say anything Alice will kill me that I am telling you this, but you and Edward will end up together." I stared at Jasper like he had grown a second head.

"Its not at this very second though, in fact, I hate to say but your future with him won't happen for another at least three years." I pressed my hands into the slightly falls wet grass tucking my legs under the other.

"And how do you know that Jas." I chuckled flicking my eyes to stare at his also amused face.

"She told me Alice sometimes won't fully say anything, but she said three years the least maybe four, you have to hold on to the love for a little longer, she said you have to help Edward with Bella at least four times before he realizes the love for you will always be much stronger Alice has always been strange with her visions like that."

I blinked my eyes a couple of times taking the thought in mind. It actually made sense. "Yeah I can see where that makes sense." The both of us shared a quick laugh together before Jasper was patting my head lightly ruffling up my hair.

"I'm really proud of you Violet, you are overcoming so much with just the short few months and if you keep in this direction you'll be better and stronger than you can wait that long. You think can wait?" I let his question linger in the back of my mind. I haven't always been a patient person.

I always had been stubborn, a little hard head. When Edward first changed me I rebelled against him so many times. I was a handful as a newborn vampire, I was a lot to handle and yet this was my new family.

I once again nodded my thoughts drifting to Edward if just by me being here and supporting him through the whole Bella stuff then I could do that.

Maybe I could find my own little things along my journey. "I can always wait, love never goes anywhere besides if I'm not fully focusing Edward and being clumsy in love with him I can find new things I love." I stood up off the grass with a grunt helping Jasper up who brushed off his jacket and everything else he could.

"Exactly now we should probably head back, we have a long day tomorrow hope you are ready to play baseball." He sent me a small grin before he was rushing away first before me. It took me a minute to wrap my head around his words before I was gasping running after him.

"Jasper what no! Baseball sucks what about my bones." I laughed out using my speed to chase after him.

"Your bones are ten times stronger then humans!" Okay so maybe he had a point but I wanted to laze around like I always did.